Thread: Pre-order
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 10:33 AM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre-order

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintmogulfan View Post
I called Sprint and just told them I wanted to cancel my account (out of contract 5 months) because of problems with my mogul. The did the standard....is there anything we can do to keep you......I told them that I want a phone with slide-out keyboard but they have nothing else to offer. The rep then said that a new phone, the touch pro, was being released today. I expressed interest and was put on hold. The rep came back on and said that the phone must be delayed because it is not in the system and to check back in a couple of weeks. Blah!
i was told that also.but @ 11am,i'm gonna swing by my local store and see what my insiders can tell me.i'll keep ya posted...