PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 03:30 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Sprint HTC Touch PRO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavezguy04 View Post
User guide to the HTC Touch Pro(Sprint)........... Enjoy And Your elcome!!!

http://member.america.htc.com/downlo...English_UM.pdf
I had to give thanks, just because this wasn't a useless ecare chat conversation about the release date. Its actually some useful info to most. probably should create its own thread.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

chavezguy04 is keeping up the good workchavezguy04 is keeping up the good work
Smile Re: Sprint HTC Touch PRO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I had to give thanks, just because this wasn't a useless ecare chat conversation about the release date. Its actually some useful info to most. probably should create its own thread.
Its very informative and we at least know that it does have the tv out and flash as well as mp3 trimmer and the gps tool! Intresting stuff as well as informative! Enjoy
Old 10-15-2008, 05:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
I 2nd this. Gave thanks also. Already read some interesting things I didn't know or wasn't 100% sure would be available. The 2 very usable and somewhat surprising things I read so far:

1) Handwritten notes changed to text / Drawing notes
2) Adobe Acrobat Reader! (This is something that wasn't made clear if it definitely was available on the Touch Pro, but in my business A LOT of work is sent as a pdf file)

On to more reading! Gotta give thanks, again, to chavezguy04 for posting.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

as far as the PDF files go, is it possible to make one on the touch pro.

i do tons of invoices in the business that i own. i was wondering if it would be posible to create an invoie on word and port it into a pdf file and send it by e-mail from the touch pro.

maybe a stretch but worth it to ask.

thanks

--chez
Old 10-15-2008, 06:18 PM
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
as far as the PDF files go, is it possible to make one on the touch pro.

i do tons of invoices in the business that i own. i was wondering if it would be posible to create an invoie on word and port it into a pdf file and send it by e-mail from the touch pro.

maybe a stretch but worth it to ask.

thanks

--chez
It only has information about it having Acrobat reader. I didn't see it having the full adobe program, but you bring up a good point. I'd actually be curious to see if that would be possible with Windows Mobile Office Word and Adobe Reader. It's probably not something I'd do often, but for other business people it'd be a plus for sure.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:28 PM
VIP Member

One definite "Con" for me is not having the wi-fi button. As easy as it'll be to turn on and off, it was so convenient having the switch on the Mogul and then just turning on/off when I needed to go wi-fi...Oh well, I'll take all the other new functions over that.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pRo
Carrier: SpRinT
Threadstarter

kodak is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to kodak

Quote:

Thnk u, jus reading this puts me closer to the phn, i cant wait to get it, but until then, ill jus read up on it! thank u so much
Old 10-15-2008, 07:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

PynkFloydd is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to PynkFloydd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodak View Post
well i dont know much about GSM and CDMA. Can u 1st tell me what these letters mean and also how can i tell the difference if i was to meet the guy to buy the phone. what should i know to know if its legit or not?
I read that you found out that it wasn't legit. Anyways, GSM is a phone that uses the sim card (like AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.). CDMA is like Sprint...where you call to activate.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I cant find any mention of TV Out in the manual ? Can somebody tell me what page it's on. I tried searching but no luck.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pRo
Carrier: SpRinT
Threadstarter

kodak is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to kodak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PynkFloydd View Post
I read that you found out that it wasn't legit. Anyways, GSM is a phone that uses the sim card (like AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.). CDMA is like Sprint...where you call to activate.

well actually i found out thru sum1 on hear. I dont know what that guy thought. it wasnt a touch pro. thanks for the above. that info is useful. im tryin to learn more about the phns i use. so thankx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro