PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Lmao at demon from the third of hades and harvest souls!!! Classic!!! (X_x) at that
Old 09-23-2008, 05:29 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Well.... ever since "Arthur Alexander III" from India took my call over at #2. I just refused to care anymore. They need to give out their real Indian names... they loose crd as soon as they tell me a American name with a super strong Indian accent.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

so craziness guys!!! I called sprint asking about the Pro and they barely knew anythig about it!!! I expected that, but they were tryin sooooo hard to get me to just order the diamond...they offered me 150 off ....a month earlier than i'm suppose to....50 instant rebate....100 mail in rebate...and 50 service credit...all just for me to get the diamond... it was an Indian Lady too, it's wasn't even because of my sexy voice LOL!!!! basically what I'm sayin is, you should get the diamond and just switch it off for the pro when it comes out...and none of the stores out here have the Diamond, i can only get it over the fone!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 02:46 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

This sucks... My girlfriend got her Diamond today and she's rubbing it in.... To make it so bad, she wouldn't of known about that phone if I hadn't told her... The Diamond is smaller then I had expected and feels really nice... Damn it Sprint and HTC! Get us the Pro!!!

/rant
Old 09-25-2008, 09:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
This sucks... My girlfriend got her Diamond today and she's rubbing it in.... To make it so bad, she wouldn't of known about that phone if I hadn't told her... The Diamond is smaller then I had expected and feels really nice... Damn it Sprint and HTC! Get us the Pro!!!

/rant
Man, that's TMI...We don't want to hear what your girlfriend is doin' with her Diamond...LOL...j/k

Anyhow, we've only got a few weeks left...it'll be here before you know it.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Smile Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Man, that's TMI...We don't want to hear what your girlfriend is doin' with her Diamond...LOL...j/k

Anyhow, we've only got a few weeks left...it'll be here before you know it.
Yep oct 17th will be here b4 we know I'm just ready to get this phone so I can get this mogul out of here! Just wish I was able to order the add-on stuff for the touch pro but imma wait to be on the safe side. But I'm about to get the car charger tho bro its about time lol
Old 09-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

munnarg is keeping up the good workmunnarg is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to munnarg

I swear Sprint is playing hard to get right now. I've been trying to get some kind of positive response about switching out my Touch that freezes up every single day, or just paying the difference. Those bastards keep telling me i can get it for $299 because of I'm eligible for an upgrade... like I didn't already know that sh*t. I swear sometimes if they had an office close by I would choke someone.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by munnarg View Post
I swear Sprint is playing hard to get right now. I've been trying to get some kind of positive response about switching out my Touch that freezes up every single day, or just paying the difference. Those bastards keep telling me i can get it for $299 because of I'm eligible for an upgrade... like I didn't already know that sh*t. I swear sometimes if they had an office close by I would choke someone.

I have been trying to get a price on sending this diamond back along with getting 3 more touch pro's and the retentions department will not give me a price they tell me they have no pricing yet.The 3 lines plus the 1 i have the diamond on are all able to upgade fullly for the 150$ im trying to figure out what to try and get from them for 4 of them lol.

But not to have pricing yet whn we know what it is well that is stupid.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:17 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by munnarg View Post
Dude, keep e-mailing them back, expanding on the fact that you're frustrated with their customer service. I went back and forth with about 20 e-mails and the price went from $299 to $249, and now $199. I'm done complaining at this point.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
Dude, keep e-mailing them back, expanding on the fact that you're frustrated with their customer service. I went back and forth with about 20 e-mails and the price went from $299 to $249, and now $199. I'm done complaining at this point.
Thank you for your reply.

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced while using your
new phone.

Your HTC Diamond is under 30-day replacement program. You can change it
with any other phone either with same make and model or different mode.
You can replace it with HTC Touch PRO when it is launched. I have
notified your account for this.

Please fill the form for mail in rebate and if you are not able to get
the mail in rebate due plan on your account, please reply back to us and
we will apply the credit against the mail in rebate amount.
The contract will be renewed with the handset upgrade on your account.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to
write to us. We are here for you.

I told them i was not happy with my diamond so the way i read it i get the upgrade free to the pro?

Also they said if i don't get the mail in rebate to let them know.Well no sense in sending it in ill just tell them later on i never got and im not able to and get the rebate for the touch pro's im getting.

LAST QUESTION

wHO IS THE BEST TO TALK TO ABOUT GETTING 3 TOUCH PRO'S AND THIS DIAMOND EXCHANGED FOR THE PRO?

TELLASALES? RETENTIONS? ECARE? I WANT TO UPGRADE 3 LINES THAT ARE READY TO UPGRADE AND RETURN THIS DIAMOND FOR THE PRO.WHO YOU THINK WOULD GIVE ME THE BETTER DEAL OF THOSE?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro