PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 07:15 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro OFFICIALLY DELAYED

im hoping it will be out before x-mas as im going to upgrade.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:16 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Hey, I just got off the phone with Sprint and they assured me that the 19th is the expected release date. Hope this is true.Dont hate tge game hate the player. Wait, or is it the other way around?
Old 10-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Oh snap! Theres articles going around comfirming this delay! Noo! My contact was right all along. He said on the 29th thru telesales. Damn..... right when I was getting happy the 19th was around the corner. I was hoping to finally get some rest but it looks like more insomnia due to my anxiety for this ppc. What a cruel world!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

Sauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas718 View Post
That said nothing about telesales, it talk about certain markets and the online stores! telesales (get them first) receive orders straight from the warehouse and ship them out.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:28 PM
Banned User

Re: Touch Pro OFFICIALLY DELAYED

Matha Fuca!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Banned User

I am sooo pist off now! Im going to have to shank somebody.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
Well, I really was HOPING that I would be able to use the device without the keyboard. But after a week of use, I have determined that the keyboard is a must have.

I really will miss the form factor though. Hopefully the pro won't be too much larger.
If that's the case, had you called CS and let them know that you'd really like to return the Diamond because you need the keyboard? They may be willing to grant you a grace period.

either that...or just return it, re-activate your old phone, and then go back in when the Touch Pro is out.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:42 PM
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Oh snap! Theres articles going around comfirming this delay! Noo! My contact was right all along. He said on the 29th thru telesales. Damn..... right when I was getting happy the 19th was around the corner. I was hoping to finally get some rest but it looks like more insomnia due to my anxiety for this ppc. What a cruel world!
Just as much as it was for the Diamond?...LOL
Old 10-16-2008, 07:46 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauske View Post
That said nothing about telesales, it talk about certain markets and the online stores! telesales (get them first) receive orders straight from the warehouse and ship them out.
Not trying to be sarcastic at all, because I don't know how it works, but are you positive that's how it works? TIA

Because if that's the case, EVP told me that they get phones shipped directly from the warehouse as well
Old 10-16-2008, 07:53 PM
Banned User

drxapeal..... Ya, I almost died waiting for the Diamond. I cant help it, I have ppc attackalitis. Anyone care to donate themselves for a shank? I need to release some fury.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro