PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 w/ EnergyRom
Carrier: Sprint

Ikonic is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What's the point of the mute button?

he more then likely meant the placement of the button. which isnt much better then why is the button there but. still its no big thing everyone has brian farts no need to all cry out about it
Old 11-21-2009, 11:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
Are you sure you grabbed the right version? I've never heard of anyone having problems with this app, and I've been an advocate of it since I first got my TP2 and found out about it.

Here's the XDA link to the 1.4 version you should be using with CDMA. Make sure you install the SdkCerts.cab file in the zip first, then the keyboard controller cab. If that still gives you the same slow down issues it must be something else you have installed.

EDIT: Just looked at your profile and it shows TP. Are you using a TP or a TP2...cos you're in the TP2 forum. If you do have a TP, then you need to use the one from this thread instead. If not, please update your profile.
I programed the mail to tab sms to ctrl and mute to disconnect and double mute to gps.

Profile updated

Yeah, I could have sworn that I downloaded the correct version but I decided to dl the link that you posted and noticed that the first one that I installed was called RAPHXXXXX -_-. Thanks for your help and everything is all well now.

Last edited by esqueue; 11-21-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Which is probably exactly why he could deal with a bunch of stupid childish remarks from almost every other person that posted in this thread.... To bad there weren't more adults in here...

X100. No doubt some of you are perfectly normal and polite IRL, just that internet ****head tough guy persona I guess.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 11-22-2009, 12:02 AM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i like cheese

Old 11-22-2009, 03:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: mogul to tp2
Carrier: sprint sero 500

swoope is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i like cheese
on my toast, or pie.

why is this crap thread going long after the op is gone..

lots of good answers lost in a crap thread..

beers
Old 12-18-2009, 08:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well, this thread wasn't a total waste, I came here to find out if you can map the mute button (cause i don't think i will be using it to mute much) to something more useful, like an enter button or to launch my camera. Apparently you can

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 12-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TyGeR_STD is a n00b

I didn't read threw all of this post so sorry if this was already said. it goes to the OP's question about the mute button, some people dont know that if you put the TP2 face down on something flat like a table or whatever, it automaticly goes to speaker phone. With the mute button on the back its easy to use wile the speaker phone is being used in this manner.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:07 AM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

We use the mute button so we can make fun of the executives when we are in our conference calls. They are such easy targets. And when you work in IT like I do, the execs (READ: CIO) are usually dinosaurs that are never up to date with technology, and are easily sold by "Enterprise class" software. So, we happily welcome the mute button, especially since it flashes a cool red to let you know its safe to make fun of the execs!

J/K.... our CIO is actually pretty cool, but when we have to work with the sales force...oh my gawd!

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2