View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:39 PM
esqueue
Halfway to VIP Status

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What's the point of the mute button?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
Are you sure you grabbed the right version? I've never heard of anyone having problems with this app, and I've been an advocate of it since I first got my TP2 and found out about it.

Here's the XDA link to the 1.4 version you should be using with CDMA. Make sure you install the SdkCerts.cab file in the zip first, then the keyboard controller cab. If that still gives you the same slow down issues it must be something else you have installed.

EDIT: Just looked at your profile and it shows TP. Are you using a TP or a TP2...cos you're in the TP2 forum. If you do have a TP, then you need to use the one from this thread instead. If not, please update your profile.
I programed the mail to tab sms to ctrl and mute to disconnect and double mute to gps.

Profile updated

Yeah, I could have sworn that I downloaded the correct version but I decided to dl the link that you posted and noticed that the first one that I installed was called RAPHXXXXX -_-. Thanks for your help and everything is all well now.

Last edited by esqueue; 11-21-2009 at 11:42 PM.