PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

IsmaelPR1 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: Cooking: Create a way so that certain cabs are ran automatically after a flash???

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
let me know once you find it please
Well I learned and figured out Sashimi with the last hour or so, it is actually quite easy to use if you just read the documentation and view the tutorials that are offered.

"
Never regret anything that made you smile..."
Old 11-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, TP2, Pre, Pixi
Carrier: Sprint

newone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuff
Re: Cooking: Create a way so that certain cabs are ran automatically after a flash???

never used the reg feature yet but i assume you just use a registry editor to save/export whatever registry entry you want then drop that file in the reg folder of sashimi
Old 11-18-2009, 06:04 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Re: Cooking: Create a way so that certain cabs are ran automatically after a flash???

Quote:
Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
never used the reg feature yet but i assume you just use a registry editor to save/export whatever registry entry you want then drop that file in the reg folder of sashimi
Correct, any good registry editor will allow you to export a registry key to a .reg file. Personaly I use SKTools, but it's not free. PHM RegEdit is well known too. CeRegEditor is a tool you use from your computer to access your mobile registry -tends to be very popular too as it is easier to use as you run it from your PC.

And here's the link to Sashimi. As was mentioned earlier, watch the videos from that site...definitely worth it when you're starting out. Start simple e.g. a couple of .cabs and/or .regs, and build your custom install from there. It is worth the time to learn this tool. It is very simple once you've got the hang of it. I've heard good things about XDA_UC too...just haven't taken the time to look at it as Sashimi does everything I need it to.

Last edited by CovKid66; 11-18-2009 at 06:07 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2