View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 06:04 PM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cooking: Create a way so that certain cabs are ran automatically after a flash???

Quote:
Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
never used the reg feature yet but i assume you just use a registry editor to save/export whatever registry entry you want then drop that file in the reg folder of sashimi
Correct, any good registry editor will allow you to export a registry key to a .reg file. Personaly I use SKTools, but it's not free. PHM RegEdit is well known too. CeRegEditor is a tool you use from your computer to access your mobile registry -tends to be very popular too as it is easier to use as you run it from your PC.

And here's the link to Sashimi. As was mentioned earlier, watch the videos from that site...definitely worth it when you're starting out. Start simple e.g. a couple of .cabs and/or .regs, and build your custom install from there. It is worth the time to learn this tool. It is very simple once you've got the hang of it. I've heard good things about XDA_UC too...just haven't taken the time to look at it as Sashimi does everything I need it to.

Last edited by CovKid66; 11-18-2009 at 06:07 PM.