PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
H1N1 is the official name for the swine flu - look it up.

Here's the def on this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic

First paragraph:
The 2009 flu pandemic is a global outbreak of a new strain of influenza A virus subtype H1N1, first identified in April 2009, which is officially termed novel H1N1 and colloquially called swine flu. Transmission of the new strain is typically human-to-human; eating cooked pork products will not transmit the virus.
Duh! I was talking about the other folks who you implicated as also having swine flu.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
hahaha true that, mine got me to bbq some burgers this evening, if i didnt enjoy cooking on the grill so much i would have said no and just sat there and drank beer
mmmmmmmmmmmm beer....::makes homer simpson drooling sound::
Old 10-24-2009, 08:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
heh... I did bbq chicken on the grill tonight... funny lol... I like cooking on the grill... just man, nature, fire and a beer... *does the tim allen grunt*
yuppers, its like a saturday event for me to just sit out there and drink beer and cook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
mmmmmmmmmmmm beer....::makes homer simpson drooling sound::
*offers a beer*
Old 10-24-2009, 08:32 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Were all you potential swine flu carrier self diagnosed? Or did you actually go to a doctor before you decided to write yourself off as swine flu victim?

Its quite annoying when the same people Ive known for years get sick from their regularly scheduled seasonal cold or flu, and automatically, its fuqin swine flu! How brilliant! All you gotta do now is move your *** to Boston, get a shot (which, btw has not been thoroughly tested nor PROVEN to be safe [see swine flu outbreak of 1976]), an RFID bracelet and live in a designated vacination site. Yummy! Im so enticed.

Swine flu, like HSPL, has been sooo overhyped by kiddies with no understanding of either or's general structure, nor the politics behind them. If the thoughts posted on this forum in the past few days is indicative of the thought process of many of my fellow geekers, and moreso, my fellow Americans, then damn...im really starting to believe I am in the wrong country.

Amsterdam is starting to look more and more appealing.
my son is 14 months old, why would i make up the fact that he had the swine flu, what kind of sick f**k would i have to be. of course we went to the doctor and he was diagnosed with the swine flu. i find it mind boggling that someone would think i would make that up, for what attention on a frickin phone forum!

Last edited by redd214; 10-24-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
yuppers, its like a saturday event for me to just sit out there and drink beer and cook.

*offers a beer*
I've grown quite fond of Yuengling. Not expensive and it's good
Old 10-24-2009, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
my son is 14 months old, why would i make up the fact that he had the swine flu, what kind of sick f**k would i have to be. of course we went to the doctor and he was diagnosed with the swine flu. i find it mind boggling that someone would think i would make that up, for what attention on a frickin phone forum!
He's still new! lol Congrats!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero

ducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.15650/812; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

If I were part of the ELITE team I would want to
capatalize on my hard work too...donations or
not. I think the issue is about how they are going
to get PAID for the programming work. You guys
did not expect them to keep doing this for
free???? Remember WMWIFIROUTER????
Old 10-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
He's still new! lol Congrats!
thanx dude talk about a scary time let me tell you, to make matters worse my wife is pregnant with our second. like i said b4 its been a tough week lol!
Old 10-24-2009, 08:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

how many kids do you guys have? lol

ive got 3 girls.

1, 2 and 8 lol
Old 10-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

I've got boy-girl twins: 5 years old!!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2