PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 07:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
atleast she didnt toss a burt a°° cookie at ya. lol
yeah... I could have been seriously hurt - them burnt cookies aren't the softest things around
Old 10-24-2009, 07:58 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

all this swine and cookie talk made me head to the kitchen for a ham sammy and bake some cookies. amsterdam rocks by the way, went there in 1990
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

damn it i want some cookies now!!!!!

VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Were all you potential swine flu carrier self diagnosed? Or did you actually go to a doctor before you decided to write yourself off as swine flu victim?

Its quite annoying when the same people Ive known for years get sick from their regularly scheduled seasonal cold or flu, and automatically, its fuqin swine flu! How brilliant! All you gotta do now is move your *** to Boston, get a shot (which, btw has not been thoroughly tested nor PROVEN to be safe [see swine flu outbreak of 1976]), an RFID bracelet and live in a designated vacination site. Yummy! Im so enticed.

Swine flu, like HSPL, has been sooo overhyped by kiddies with no understanding of either or's general structure, nor the politics behind them. If the thoughts posted on this forum in the past few days is indicative of the thought process of many of my fellow geekers, and moreso, my fellow Americans, then damn...im really starting to believe I am in the wrong country.

Amsterdam is starting to look more and more appealing.
My son was actually diagnosed by a doctor on having the Type A H1N1 virus... it was not self diagnosed. The 2 others that stated their kid(s) had it also stated in their posts that they went to the doctor as well.

also, not every one that posts on this site are American :P

Last edited by chino331; 10-24-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:01 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
all this swine and cookie talk made me head to the kitchen for a ham sammy and bake some cookies. amsterdam rocks by the way, went there in 1990
I never been - always wanted to go. My best friend's husband was actually from Amsterdam... and he told me he never smoked... I never believed him on that!
Old 10-24-2009, 08:02 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
me too! just not my wife's. lol I'm going to make me some, make sure they're done right
Old 10-24-2009, 08:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
come over than, ill give you some cookies and as a present ill give you my wife to take home haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
My son was actually diagnosed by a doctor on having the Type A H1N1 virus... it was not self diagnosed. The 2 others that stated their kid(s) had it also stated in their posts that they went to the doctor as well.
yup dr. said it was the flu but not swine flu but still said we should take the precautions since my oldest does go to school where who knows what the other kids living conditions, etc are.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Old 10-24-2009, 08:08 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Old 10-24-2009, 08:09 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
come over than, ill give you some cookies and as a present ill give you my wife to take home haha.
If she knows how to cook, then I'll take you up! We can actually trade if you want!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2