View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:32 PM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Were all you potential swine flu carrier self diagnosed? Or did you actually go to a doctor before you decided to write yourself off as swine flu victim?

Its quite annoying when the same people Ive known for years get sick from their regularly scheduled seasonal cold or flu, and automatically, its fuqin swine flu! How brilliant! All you gotta do now is move your *** to Boston, get a shot (which, btw has not been thoroughly tested nor PROVEN to be safe [see swine flu outbreak of 1976]), an RFID bracelet and live in a designated vacination site. Yummy! Im so enticed.

Swine flu, like HSPL, has been sooo overhyped by kiddies with no understanding of either or's general structure, nor the politics behind them. If the thoughts posted on this forum in the past few days is indicative of the thought process of many of my fellow geekers, and moreso, my fellow Americans, then damn...im really starting to believe I am in the wrong country.

Amsterdam is starting to look more and more appealing.
my son is 14 months old, why would i make up the fact that he had the swine flu, what kind of sick f**k would i have to be. of course we went to the doctor and he was diagnosed with the swine flu. i find it mind boggling that someone would think i would make that up, for what attention on a frickin phone forum!

Last edited by redd214; 10-24-2009 at 08:39 PM.