PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001
Anyone else having a horible time with their data connection with Sprint today?

I have no idea if it is something on the phone or Sprint themselves but I can do absolutly nothing with my cell phone internet wise today. It will time out downloading web pages and error out downloading even the smallest updates like QuickGPS and such. Im working on backing up the phone so I might hard reset and see if its an app problem or a connection problem. Stinkin annoying lol. Not what I wanted to wake up to and troubleshoot today.

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)
Old 10-21-2009, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ⒽⓉⒸ ⓉⓅ₂

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Anyone else having a horible time with their data connection with Sprint today?

Yes i had data inexplicably drop as well about an hour ago (happened last week too). I was able to correct it by cycling flight mode..
Old 10-21-2009, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

madmax2k1 is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

try to update your profile in settings.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Anyone else having a horible time with their data connection with Sprint today?

Ya, I am not having any problems here in Colorado. Either update your profile or try a soft reset.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i kept getting error code 067 sprint vision user name maybe incorrect a soft reset and update profile fixed it
Old 10-21-2009, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: T7380
Carrier: Project Fi

marctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

regional thing perhaps? i have had success with data on both sprint devices i have here in Atlanta...
Old 10-21-2009, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

no problems down here in south texas.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Threadstarter

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

Ya already did the update PRL and Profile as well as plenty of soft resetting and FL cycling.. It just about unuseable. One minute it might work for a sec and the other I cannot download 1/2 a website. Really really weird..

Then to top it off I go to do my full backup through multiple sources (PIMBackup, MyPhone, Outlook) and of course Outlook feels like duplicating all my contacts and crap so I have to do my whole hoop jumping to get everything synced properly again. I hate it when I do that lol.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Scotty_Two is keeping up the good workScotty_Two is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
Ya, I am not having any problems here in Colorado. Either update your profile or try a soft reset.

+1 on the Colorado front.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint sero

texasez is keeping up the good worktexasez is keeping up the good work

Data is usable about 50% of the time in West Texas. Rumor is that they are changing over the towers to Evdo. I will believe it when i see it.
texasez

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2