View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 03:39 PM
IM0001
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001
Re: Anyone else having a horible time with their data connection with Sprint today?

Ya already did the update PRL and Profile as well as plenty of soft resetting and FL cycling.. It just about unuseable. One minute it might work for a sec and the other I cannot download 1/2 a website. Really really weird..

Then to top it off I go to do my full backup through multiple sources (PIMBackup, MyPhone, Outlook) and of course Outlook feels like duplicating all my contacts and crap so I have to do my whole hoop jumping to get everything synced properly again. I hate it when I do that lol.

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)