View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 02:50 PM
IM0001
PPCGeeks Regular

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001
Anyone else having a horible time with their data connection with Sprint today?

I have no idea if it is something on the phone or Sprint themselves but I can do absolutly nothing with my cell phone internet wise today. It will time out downloading web pages and error out downloading even the smallest updates like QuickGPS and such. Im working on backing up the phone so I might hard reset and see if its an app problem or a connection problem. Stinkin annoying lol. Not what I wanted to wake up to and troubleshoot today.

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)