PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Anyone else having a horible time with their data connection with Sprint today? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91724)

IM0001 10-21-2009 02:50 PM

Anyone else having a horible time with their data connection with Sprint today?

I have no idea if it is something on the phone or Sprint themselves but I can do absolutly nothing with my cell phone internet wise today. It will time out downloading web pages and error out downloading even the smallest updates like QuickGPS and such. Im working on backing up the phone so I might hard reset and see if its an app problem or a connection problem. Stinkin annoying lol. Not what I wanted to wake up to and troubleshoot today.

ChrisCicc 10-21-2009 02:56 PM

Re: Anyone else having a horible time with their data connection with Sprint today?

Yes i had data inexplicably drop as well about an hour ago (happened last week too). I was able to correct it by cycling flight mode..

madmax2k1 10-21-2009 02:57 PM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

try to update your profile in settings.

mikejones13 10-21-2009 03:06 PM

Re: Anyone else having a horible time with their data connection with Sprint today?

Ya, I am not having any problems here in Colorado. Either update your profile or try a soft reset.

Rager02 10-21-2009 03:28 PM

i kept getting error code 067 sprint vision user name maybe incorrect a soft reset and update profile fixed it

marctronixx 10-21-2009 03:29 PM

regional thing perhaps? i have had success with data on both sprint devices i have here in Atlanta...

2k4mach 10-21-2009 03:31 PM

no problems down here in south texas.

IM0001 10-21-2009 03:39 PM

Ya already did the update PRL and Profile as well as plenty of soft resetting and FL cycling.. It just about unuseable. One minute it might work for a sec and the other I cannot download 1/2 a website. Really really weird..

Then to top it off I go to do my full backup through multiple sources (PIMBackup, MyPhone, Outlook) and of course Outlook feels like duplicating all my contacts and crap so I have to do my whole hoop jumping to get everything synced properly again. I hate it when I do that lol.

Scotty_Two 10-21-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikejones13 (Post 1251611)
Ya, I am not having any problems here in Colorado. Either update your profile or try a soft reset.

+1 on the Colorado front.

texasez 10-21-2009 03:57 PM

Data is usable about 50% of the time in West Texas. Rumor is that they are changing over the towers to Evdo. I will believe it when i see it.
texasez