PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Seidio stuff Coming Soon :)

Just hopped onto Seidio's site. They're listing the holster, the Innocase holster and another battery. All listed as coming soon....I know there's a thread about this somewhere..but why not start the hype up again heh..

http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/3589.htm

Battery Description:

Seidio invests in extensive research to find the best and most powerful battery components on the market. We carefully select top quality Japanese cells for our batteries to ensure the highest level of safety, quality, and performance. Our research, knowledge, and expertise give us the ability to create batteries that provide maximum capacity in their comparable space. This large capacity Innocell Extended Life Battery is for the avid traveler who can't always get to a charger. It has ___% more capacity than the original battery and comes with a black replacement door with Seidio's signature soft touch coating. Even with heavy phone and data usage, this battery will keep you charged and ready to go.
- Made from the highest quality Japanese cells
- Comes with a black replacement door with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
- Adds only 3-4mm to your device
- Keeps your phone charged and ready to go, even with heavy phone and data usage
- Compatible with our Innodocks and Holsters

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Gulanowski is keeping up the good workGulanowski is keeping up the good work
Re: Seidio stuff Coming Soon :)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing what their extended battery is rated at. Mugen was supposed to have covers available for the 3.5mm jack by the end of this month (which is rapidly coming to a close), but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen. I wasn't thrilled with the performance of their 3600mah extended for the Titan, so I'd just as soon try a Seido assuming the ratings are close to the 4500mah Mugen.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I'm waiting on the innocase....

~John
Old 09-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Threadstarter

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulanowski View Post
Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing what their extended battery is rated at. Mugen was supposed to have covers available for the 3.5mm jack by the end of this month (which is rapidly coming to a close), but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen. I wasn't thrilled with the performance of their 3600mah extended for the Titan, so I'd just as soon try a Seido assuming the ratings are close to the 4500mah Mugen.
Yea, I've always used extended batteries with Seidio...though I have to say, TP2's battery is outstanding already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post

~John

Aren't we all??
Old 09-30-2009, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

SecretAgentMan is keeping up the good workSecretAgentMan is keeping up the good work

Seidio e-mailed me today and advised the spring clip holster is due out around the end of October to early November.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:08 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post

~John
Looks like you can pre-order the innocase lock holster, the innocase itself & or the combo pack right now if u wish....
Old 09-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I hated the battery and case they had for the tp1
Old 09-30-2009, 08:29 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

cant wait

Old 09-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

I got shipping confirmation of my 1750mah battery this afternoon. It's due on Friday.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
I got shipping confirmation of my 1750mah battery this afternoon. It's due on Friday.
Don't expect it to last any longer than the stock battery (I don't care what they are claiming the rating to be)

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2