PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 09:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

RonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VZW sold out of TP2?

Just spoke to a few reps, TP2 will be back in stock on Monday. Reason the online store is out is the retail outlets were shipped the phones that were reserved for the online inventory. HTC is having a bit of a hard time with getting the phones to Verizon. Guess I'm SOL until then Was REALLY hoping to have it by Monday so I could play around with it for a few weeks to decide if I wanted to keep it or switch carriers (contract OVAR tomorrow!).
Old 09-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelbrandonw View Post
At one point today the website had it listed at $149!!!
Are you sure that wasn't including a corporate discount? Every time someone has posted that price it turns out they are getting an employee discount of some sort.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:29 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yeah I got lucky. I ordered mine yesterday and got it today right before they ran out.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:32 PM
12stringchap

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The day I got it I was shocked, it was 249.99 with a 100 dollar rebate. Not sure why it was 149.99 that day but what the hay I didn't argue.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

kxs783kms is just getting started

I'm interested to see what spot this phone would land in, when compared to the top ten smartphones out on the market. For me, it's number one, but I'm pretty sure it has to be in the top three. When I called a local store asking when they would have accessories for the phone and when it would be in stores, she looked it up on the computer and her first response was "wow" that's a very nice phone. She also was suprised about the 5 out of 5 stars(*at the time*) and said that phones usually don't have that kind of rating. I knew then that I had something special. I also feel lucky because I have no dead pixels.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:32 AM
N00b

BoneZ is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to BoneZ Send a message via MSN to BoneZ Send a message via Yahoo to BoneZ

I also want to pick one up this coming week and was a little disheartened to see that the TP2 is currently out of stock. Unfortunately, I'll be paying full price as I'm not eligible for my NE2 until May. And I'm not waiting that long to use the TP2!

I'm coming from a Blackberry Storm and a Dare before that. I'm absolutely tired of trying to type on a touch-screen. The TP2 is the best of both worlds with the physical keyboard and a big, beautiful touch screen.

Hopefully my 12% corporate discount for my Voice/Data plan will also include handsets, but I'm not holding my breath. Hoping they get handsets in this week so that I can get mine.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
Hopefully my 12% corporate discount for my Voice/Data plan will also include handsets, but I'm not holding my breath. Hoping they get handsets in this week so that I can get mine.
I get an 8% discount on service and got a $5 discount on the phone. Others have gotten much greater discounts through their corporate plans, so I'm guessing that it's plan/business dependent as to what the discounts apply to and how much of a discount you receive.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:18 PM
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I get an 8% discount on service and got a $5 discount on the phone.
Hey that's exactly what I get too!
Old 09-26-2009, 05:24 PM
N00b

BoneZ is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to BoneZ Send a message via MSN to BoneZ Send a message via Yahoo to BoneZ

Looks like as of this post, the website no longer says "Out of Stock".
Old 09-26-2009, 05:44 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!
Carrier: Sprint

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

I agree in thinking that they're waiting for the 6.5 before they get another shipment. I'll probably get mine replaced with the a newer one once they drop on the 6th

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2