PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

mrsamtee is keeping up the good workmrsamtee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Many thank to no2chem for an updated battery driver

i would remove cab. not respectful to post no2chems work without his permission. its accessible to all from his website. If downloads are unobtainable, try pie. if that doesnt work...use a cpu.

i know your trying to help but just out of respect for all the work hes done if he requests not to be mirrored or rehosted respect his wishes.

Last edited by mrsamtee; 09-22-2009 at 11:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsamtee View Post
i would remove cab. not respectful to post no2chems work without his permission. its accessible to all from his website. If downloads are unobtainable, try pie. if that doesnt work...use a cpu.

i know your trying to help but just out of respect for all the work hes done if he requests not to be mirrored or rehosted respect his wishes.
True; removed
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 Customized
Carrier: SPRINT

dallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good work

I just want to make sure i have the right one...nuebattery2 v1.1 when i open the program...The cab says 1.2.....
Old 09-23-2009, 12:57 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsamtee View Post

It is actually against his licensing agreement to post it. I know... Who reads those things...

I made an exception and read it because I really respect all he does for this community and these devices. My initial instinct was to post it in the thread.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2037 View Post
You need a different power control panel or taskbar replacement that displays in 1% incriments. See the Sticky from Mighty Mike .

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78019

Download link:
http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/TP2/Sp...E_CDMA_FIX.cab
I thought part of the point of the battery driver was to get 1% increments... And my taskbar does show 1% increments. Just not with no2chem's driver installed. It works fine without his driver.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:06 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
I thought part of the point of the battery driver was to get 1% increments... And my taskbar does show 1% increments. Just not with no2chem's driver installed. It works fine without his driver.
Interesting. I would ask him.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

i700plus is just getting started

Is anyone having any problems after installing this where their battery level will not dip below 100%?

I have the latest version of no2chems software installed along with the 1% battery driver. The 1% feature was working fine however since I've installed no2chems hack my battery level has yet to drop below 100 percent. I've been off the charger for about a half hour now, soft resetted with the button and removing the battery but still show 100% battery life which I find hard to believe!
Old 09-23-2009, 11:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

any programs to monitor how much battery power your receiving and using yet?
Old 09-23-2009, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jrog27 is becoming a great contributor

How do i get it to display 1% increments with No2chems cab? I have the box checked but how do i view it, i have just the stock 4 bar battery displaying.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:46 PM
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm not a battery expert, but don't you get a better longer-lasting charge if you do more of a trickle charge vs. a speedy charge like the one this driver provides?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2