PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Scratched screen :(

I can confirm that Verizon didn't include any type of screen protector or case. I have a screen protector for mine which i ordered separately, I'm just waiting for my replacement phone (and to be sure it has no dead pixels) before I put it on.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

savage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

there was a scratch on one of my diamonds, and i bought a zagg shield and put it on and the scratch almost completely diapered. one of those things if you dont know its there its not. try it it really works. $14 worth every penny. and you will have a great unscratchable screen protector.

Last edited by savage25rcracer; 09-18-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Merlin's Table Scratch Pro product

Quote:
There are two formats of repair in the Scratch Pro repair kit. One will fill in the scratches and the other resurfaces the screen using a series of abrasives designed for plastic. The unit you are looking to repair probably has a factory coating, so I would fill in the scratches and leave the coating as it is. Scratch Pro won't interfere with the touch screen technology. I attached a picture of a touch screen system. You can see that there are other layers on top of the touch screen technology.

Source: http://forums.wireless.att.com/cng/board/message?board.id=cingular&thread.id=113132

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2