PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 09:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900, TP, Touch Pro 2, HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Timeband is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC Disciple View Post
I wonder if other carriers are being delayed because of some sort of bug.
I've still yet to see ANY other report of a delay. I'd not count this chicken hatched quite yet.

Could there be a delay? Sure.

So far in several days it seems only 1 website is claiming that a friend of a friend who has a friend that knows a guy has purported there is a OS delay.

Old 06-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious
Carrier: Sprint

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The crazy thing is that MS released the specs of the Zune HD and is HAS a tegra chip. Now why cant we see that on MS Mobile as well?
Old 06-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dimomand
Carrier: sprint

foxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
The crazy thing is that MS released the specs of the Zune HD and is HAS a tegra chip. Now why cant we see that on MS Mobile as well?

Because MS paid for their tegra in Zune HD and HTC can't afford Tegra in their phone without raising phone prizes.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayr0422 View Post
Probably don't want people returning their Palm Pre's within 30 days to get the Tocuh Pro2...Plus sales of that device are good so they want to let it ride out a lil bit more

Lol i was reallllll stooopid! i bought a palm pre and had to change from my 49/mo sero plan to a much more expensive plan w/less mins. make a long story short i hated the palm pre took it back after 2 weeks and now im stuck with this crazy expensive plan!!
Old 06-21-2009, 12:09 AM
Almost a VIP

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
why do you say that? Tmo's TP2 is the first one to receive FCC certification and it has a leaked release date of July 22nd.

Has this been verified? I think T-mob is cheaper than my current plan... I may have to check out their website.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC

onetwothree is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
Has this been verified? I think T-mob is cheaper than my current plan... I may have to check out their website.
call AS and tell them to revert your plan back to how it was on the begining of the month, they should be able to, the only problem might be since i am guessing you had a SERO plan it is no longer on the system but they should be able to since you were on it before. if not ask for bonus minutes, PICK 5, PICk 3 or try getting unlimited incoming for 5 dollars,
Old 06-21-2009, 02:40 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree View Post
call AS and tell them to revert your plan back to how it was on the begining of the month, they should be able to, the only problem might be since i am guessing you had a SERO plan it is no longer on the system but they should be able to since you were on it before. if not ask for bonus minutes, PICK 5, PICk 3 or try getting unlimited incoming for 5 dollars,
whats AS?

when i called i talk to sales and he wasnt able to do it so he xfer my call to some other guy in customer srvc who wasnt able to so he tried to get his manager to do it but he claims his manager wasnt able to get it back either. Personally i think its a bunch of bull. I think all they have to do is put it in save it and booya! its done i think just dont do it because they can get away with acting like its not possible. I work for a bank and we are told to tell people things are impossible when they are (ie waiving fees and refunding stuff) also what is pick 3 and pick 5?
Old 06-21-2009, 04:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

AS is account services, or in other words the people you have to talk to if you want to cancel your account with sprint, they have more power over regular customer service. Pick 3 or Pick 5 is like T mobile fav 5, I am sure you know how that works... also AS is the only dept that can add that addon for you, but if you are trying to add it on, just make sure you have those numbers that you want in hand since it is very hard to change them in the future.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:25 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree View Post
AS is account services, or in other words the people you have to talk to if you want to cancel your account with sprint, they have more power over regular customer service. Pick 3 or Pick 5 is like T mobile fav 5, I am sure you know how that works... also AS is the only dept that can add that addon for you, but if you are trying to add it on, just make sure you have those numbers that you want in hand since it is very hard to change them in the future.
Ok, sounds good... I'm gonna call monday and tell them i wanna cancel my service... then see if its "possible to get my old plan back" LOL i know there just gonna call my bluff. better put my negotiation hat on.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

just remember that it all depends on the rep you get, if the first one is a d*** just call back and get a different rep that will help you out, just tell them that you want to revert your plan to how it was on the beginning of the month, and that you would be interested in the pick 3 feature that your friend was able to get... and so on
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2