PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

FlowingAway is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Have they announced the price yet? And what method are you guys using to get it? Upgrade? Buying it outright?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

If you have a touch Pro, why would you want this phone, just the screen size/resolution?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:52 AM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
If you have a touch Pro, why would you want this phone, just the screen size/resolution?
explain to why i wouldn't want this phone and then i will tell you why you are crazy lol
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 08-18-2009, 11:57 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
explain to why i wouldn't want this phone and then i will tell you why you are crazy lol
same specs as the touch pro...(except screen and 3.5mm) not worth $400 imo, but if you rich then its all gravy
Old 08-18-2009, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowingAway View Post
Have they announced the price yet? And what method are you guys using to get it? Upgrade? Buying it outright?
I get a free upgrade so and plan on doing direct ship most likely.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
I get a free upgrade so and plan on doing direct ship most likely.
how do you get a FREE upgrade? I though you'd still have to pay like $200 with any upgrade.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:01 PM
VIP Member

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
how do you get a FREE upgrade? I though you'd still have to pay like $200 with any upgrade.
10 refurb touch pros 10 defects so straight from the hierarchy of sprint I get a free upgrade of my choice.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
10 refurb touch pros 10 defects so straight from the hierarchy of sprint I get a free upgrade of my choice.
Wow, surprised you won't wait a few months for a firestone or some such, but I guess you got that "i wanna new phone NOW" itch

10 defects, man that's pretty unlucky
Old 08-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
same specs as the touch pro...(except screen and 3.5mm) not worth $400 imo, but if you rich then its all gravy
I never though the specs were bad in the touch pro it was software and drivers that were the problem. I gotta have that large screen and the 3.5 mm headphone jack is a bonus because i do music. My cousin has the t-mobile version and it's waaaayyyyy more responsive it moves so fast and is just built so much better than the original touch pro. Plus i am getting an upgrade so i won't be paying full price. I can't wait to go get this phone
Old 08-18-2009, 12:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Wow, surprised you won't wait a few months for a firestone or some such, but I guess you got that "i wanna new phone NOW" itch

10 defects, man that's pretty unlucky
lol yeah if the phone worked right I would just wait but the keyboard on this latest one just went out and I dunno if I can wait that long. 10 defects... screens melted to keyboards going out to a strange burn in on the screen, one the crome was all cracked when I opened it up, my favorite one the internet,gps,camera and keyboard woudlnt work but hey it could make calls lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2