PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Yep, high end phones like ours will be $100 and $50 for the others. They sent this information back in the spring I believe.
Yea, I got this letter in the mail towards the beginning of this year, because I remember telling my husband (whose phone was acting up) that if he was gonna replace his phone he needed to do it before the insurance coverage changed over. I think the cut off date was in June. All high end phones, like ppcs, instinct and blackberry's will be $100 to replace.
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 08-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
Yea, I got this letter in the mail towards the beginning of this year, because I remember telling my husband (whose phone was acting up) that if he was gonna replace his phone he needed to do it before the insurance coverage changed over. I think the cut off date was in June. All high end phones, like ppcs, instinct and blackberry's will be $100 to replace.
phones "acting up" are supposed to be free no matter what, so that shouldn't have mattered. the $100 is if you dropped it in a tar pit, or had it stolen, or ran over it with your lawnmower.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Need a TP2!
Carrier: Sprint

btwilli1 is a n00b

maybe if I bump it, it'll come out on the 28th!!! of august
Old 08-17-2009, 07:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion

I suprised has sprint hasn't come out with it. I say we should know by the 25th when this puppy is actually coming out.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:38 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

just a short while ago:

Natasha SS Is there anything else that I may assist you with?
10:09:52 AM Joel Russell sure... is telesales going to offer the Touch Pro 2 before the supposed sept 8th launch date
10:10:29 AM Natasha SS I do apologize, however this phone will not be offered until the launch date.
10:10:53 AM Joel Russell thats fine just asking, its been known to happen
10:11:20 AM Joel Russell is the launch date sept 8th??
10:13:05 AM Natasha SS One moment please.
10:13:13 AM Joel Russell k
10:16:20 AM Natasha SS I am still looking into this for you.
10:16:30 AM Joel Russell k
10:23:41 AM Natasha SS I do apologize, and I appreciate your patience.
10:23:53 AM Joel Russell its ok, really
10:24:21 AM Natasha SS That release date is 9-8-09.
10:24:37 AM Joel Russell thank you!
10:24:46 AM Natasha SS You are quite welcome.
10:24:46 AM Natasha SS You are a valued Sprint customer and your satisfaction is important to me. Have I resolved all of the issues that prompted you to chat with me today?
10:24:53 AM Joel Russell yes
Old 08-17-2009, 10:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
just a short while ago:

Natasha SS Is there anything else that I may assist you with?
10:09:52 AM Joel Russell sure... is telesales going to offer the Touch Pro 2 before the supposed sept 8th launch date
10:10:29 AM Natasha SS I do apologize, however this phone will not be offered until the launch date.
10:10:53 AM Joel Russell thats fine just asking, its been known to happen
10:11:20 AM Joel Russell is the launch date sept 8th??
10:13:05 AM Natasha SS One moment please.
10:13:13 AM Joel Russell k
10:16:20 AM Natasha SS I am still looking into this for you.
10:16:30 AM Joel Russell k
10:23:41 AM Natasha SS I do apologize, and I appreciate your patience.
10:23:53 AM Joel Russell its ok, really
10:24:21 AM Natasha SS That release date is 9-8-09.
10:24:37 AM Joel Russell thank you!
10:24:46 AM Natasha SS You are quite welcome.
10:24:46 AM Natasha SS You are a valued Sprint customer and your satisfaction is important to me. Have I resolved all of the issues that prompted you to chat with me today?
10:24:53 AM Joel Russell yes
lol umm late to the party? Come on September hurry up!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 10:44 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

hey, some peeps still get different answers.... i happened to be on the phone with a tech at the same time i did that echat... and at the end he asked if there was anything else.. so just for grins i asked him the same thing, was the touch pro 2 release date sept 8th...

he said hold on, came back and said (direct quote) " ummm, my super said thats our guideline date, but, umm yeah, we dont technically have a launch date"

so its always different answers
Old 08-17-2009, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
hey, some peeps still get different answers.... i happened to be on the phone with a tech at the same time i did that echat... and at the end he asked if there was anything else.. so just for grins i asked him the same thing, was the touch pro 2 release date sept 8th...

he said hold on, came back and said (direct quote) " ummm, my super said thats our guideline date, but, umm yeah, we dont technically have a launch date"

so its always different answers
yeah their all quoting their guideline date every time i ask lol but some strange feeling I got is between last week of august and up to the 8th of September. Theirs a strong rumor going around that sprint really has no idea and maybe pushing for asap because of demand and needing something else to keep people. But gotta love rumors...
Old 08-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

New image:

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/Spri...le-a_6452.html

What is direct ship???
Old 08-17-2009, 11:36 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
.com orders?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2