PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 04:50 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter
Got a NIB replacement TP2 from Sprint for the infamous rainbow smudge. The previous one was manufactured in Feb 2010, and lasted only 3 months before the smudge showing up (never in any wet environment, never dropped). So I asked for a replacement manufactured as recently as possible, rep said cannot grantee. But I checked the EPST, it was manufactured on July 19, 2011. Hardware version 0004, PRI 2.20_003.

I recalled that on 07/10/11, people in the forum started to notice that TP2 was off Sprint's shelf. Did I get one from last batch?

What's your manufactured date and PRI etc? Dial ##778# to check.

Was trying to figure out if newer manufacture date solve the smudge defects.
The "rainbow smudge" is caused by putting too much pressure on the digitizer and/or heat. I'm guessing you are damaging it by putting too much pressure on the screen either in your pocket or some other way.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:41 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: Did I get a TP2 from the last batch? Built date check

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
1st off numb nuts it was all 3 of us battling it out in that thread wasn't just 1 person and 2nd u didn't have to reply that way it's google.. what are u afraid of ??? did they reject ur advances??? evidently u got a problem with any1 that speaks out against wp7 like i stated b4 all of this i own the arrive good for business bad for everything else i wanna use it for i own an evo bad for business good for everything else i use it for btw having is replaced 2 months in a row when sprint themselves declared it faulty hardware yeah i got a right to be pissed seeing how microsoft made then specifications for devices if i'm wrong i'll eat my own damn hat ... i never dissed u 1 time for not helping me with my device have i ??? didn't think so .. i am however dissen u because some of that shit u type comes out as insulting rather then helpful .. and no 1 jumped u take a look at how u attacked lnand84 without any reason other then he thought the whole thing was funny maybe u shouldn't involve people that have nothing to do with it but anyhoo check it out http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...d-ideas-2.html
look who's coming with the personal insults and attacks, certainly not me. how is the arrive faulty hardware? mine sure isn't and neither are the ones that @GoodThings2Life,@dtrush,@steveo70,@esqueue, @JohnMcD348 and @Aleki all have.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:51 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Well obviously something is wrong 2 devices wouldn't go bad just like that out of the blue and both be brand spanking new phone in the last 2 months .. aww lemme guess ur feelings are hurt cause I used ur best weapon against u want a nuky ???

Sent from my HTC_supersonic using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Well obviously something is wrong 2 devices wouldn't go bad just like that out of the blue and both be brand spanking new phone in the last 2 months .. aww lemme guess ur feelings are hurt cause I used ur best weapon against u want a nuky ???

Sent from my HTC_supersonic using Tapatalk
as if the EVO doesn't have its problems either, there's always a few defective ones in every batch. I guess u lucked out by getting a good EVO and I as well as those others have lucked out and gotten good arrives.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:42 PM
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
as if the EVO doesn't have its problems either, there's always a few defective ones in every batch. I guess u lucked out by getting a good EVO and I as well as those others have lucked out and gotten good arrives.
dude just freaking stop ur grasping straws now by trying to bring other's into this ..funny thing is i got my evo 1 month after i bought my arrive and neither me or any1 else i know that have evo or evo3d has complained about it .. i never said there wasn't any defective ones and i guess i did luck out and here we go again promoting the arrives again seriously get a better hobby besides trying to grope on wp7's and microsofts nuts ..btw i guess ur gonna report me and get this thread shut down too huh ???

Last edited by rrjskj; 09-06-2011 at 06:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
dude just freaking stop ur grasping straws now by trying to bring other's into this ..funny thing is i got my evo 1 month after i bought my arrive and neither me or any1 else i know that have evo or evo3d has complained about it .. i never said there wasn't any defective ones and i guess i did luck out and here we go again promoting the arrives again seriously get a better hobby besides trying to grope on wp7's and microsofts nuts ..btw i guess ur gonna report me and get this thread shut down too huh ???
Y'all need to chill out and PM each other instead of posting in the threads.

Thanks.

David
Old 09-06-2011, 07:15 PM
I am a Patriot

dude don't just be taken my reply and using that shit at me wasn't just me battling it out here

Last edited by rrjskj; 09-06-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:56 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

[QUOTE=rrjskj;2143166]
Quote:
hmm well I got my TP2 as a replacement for my TP because of battery problems on 5/17/10, it was manufactured 5/4/10 and as of today its still kicking it just like mi abuelas 17yr old Nissan Sentra.

and PS @elesbb sorry I got ur thread closed, I guess u can blame @lnando84 for that, I reported one of his posts thinking a mod would just delete them but that wasn't the case.[/QUOTE

and ur placing all the blame on him how ??? just like you to place the blame on some1 else instead where it really needs to be when the hell are u gonna start act ur own age instead of like ur 5 damn years old grow up and come to the cage .. sorry for the off topic remark continue on folks
Quote:
@rrjskj
how is it my fault? all I said was fuck google and u guys jumped on me, I am not going to goto that thread in what's considered to be one of my best months of any year, back in may it was fine because may usually doesn't go well and I'd need a laugh. it's so funny that the people who voted against me in that thread think they know everything about me when they dont know me at all, especially in real life. and I don't know what u got against be since I even tried to help u.
Omg im done with you guys going off topic in others threads so just stop.rrjskj your the main cause here cause once again eric just made a post and you started shit so either you guys call it a day or someone is getting a vacation.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Maybe cause of your language?
lol xP im actually a very calm person . but considering what i have been an am paying asurion .. im highly dissapointed in them . im dropping them next bill . ive had it . and when i called them i never used any foul language . i was just upfront and sincere with them as to how i felt . in short i told them how poorly they are treating me as a customer by giving me faulty devices one after another . and that i demand a brand new TP2 or a brand new Optimus S as thats almost equivelent . and they said we'll see what we can do . only to never hear from them again .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter View Post
Of coz it's NIB. When I checked EPST, how could I miss that huge "refurbish date"? I had several refurb before, not a fan of those.
yes refurbs suck ass . and i am jealous of you for getting a NIB props to you
Old 09-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

they had sent me 2 refirbs... one wouldn't power on... the other was still ESN BAD and attached to a closed account... after that I basically said NIB or you give me my money back and my insurance payment for the last 4 years...

got my BNIB, still BNIB.. still trying to sell it :P (I want $200 for it and all the extra's I have for it... <-- thats WHY its still for sale :X )

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2