View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 01:53 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Did I get a TP2 from the last batch? Built date check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter View Post
Got a NIB replacement TP2 from Sprint for the infamous rainbow smudge. The previous one was manufactured in Feb 2010, and lasted only 3 months before the smudge showing up (never in any wet environment, never dropped). So I asked for a replacement manufactured as recently as possible, rep said cannot grantee. But I checked the EPST, it was manufactured on July 19, 2011. Hardware version 0004, PRI 2.20_003.

I recalled that on 07/10/11, people in the forum started to notice that TP2 was off Sprint's shelf. Did I get one from last batch?

What's your manufactured date and PRI etc? Dial ##778# to check.

Was trying to figure out if newer manufacture date solve the smudge defects.
check refurbishment status . i threw my phone breaking it , got a new one through TEP . and that one the USB didnt work , got another one through warrenty , that one also doesnt work .. im fucking pissed . i hate TEP they give me shit phones after i pay them how much !? like really ? youre lucky if you really got a NIB . most of them have been refurbs . funny part is TEP wont take my calls anymore xP