PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 03:03 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2/SPRINT Days are Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Thanks guys and gals for all the advice and moral support.

Althought the EVO isn't the latest and greatest and cutting edge, it is meeting my needs and so far has been a great phone...and a bargain at only $50.00!!!

Now, to root and try out some of the custom ROM's.

David

lol how the heck did u get an evo for $50.00??does sound like a good deal anyways i hope u like it anyways sorry u had so many issues with getting a good replacement tp2 ..
Old 09-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
lol how the heck did u get an evo for $50.00??does sound like a good deal anyways i hope u like it anyways sorry u had so many issues with getting a good replacement tp2 ..
Got it from one of my classmates. She wanted $100.00 for it at first...

David
Old 09-29-2011, 11:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 WM+XDA
Carrier: Boost

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Jeez man you should open a pawn shop or something, $50 EVO would take some good haggling skills.

Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/FRX06-07 via PPCG app

GBX0C buttery goodness with 3.3.8 kernel sprinkled on top.
Looking for another cool mobile forum? Don't join Howard Forums because they sick a duck.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:06 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc/ant864 View Post
Jeez man you should open a pawn shop or something, $50 EVO would take some good haggling skills.

Yeah, I felt a little remorseful about it and felt like I was taking advantage of her but she wanted to get rid of it to get an iPhone.

David
Old 09-30-2011, 08:29 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

guácala!!!
Old 10-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@DaveTN
most beautiful eyes aren't possible since she isn't Latina jaja. anyway glad that u now have reached the end of ur telenovela with un final semi-feliz.
@eric12341

If I had to compare to anyone without actually being that person, I would have to say 99.95% Julia Roberts. Extremely close comarison. Probably a couple inches shorter.

David
Old 10-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: Sprint

rotor nuts is a n00b

u said southern correct? sure it wasnt eric roberts who she looked like? j/k
man reading your ordeal makes me weary of the day my tp2 breaks down. its actually missing a screw that fell out when swapping batteries a few weeks back.
glad they finally agreed to meet you somewhere along halfway at least.
were u on sero?
Old 10-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7373 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC)/UC Browser7.8.0.95/31/352)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotor nuts
man reading your ordeal makes me weary of the day my tp2 breaks down. its actually missing a screw that fell out when swapping batteries a few weeks back.
glad they finally agreed to meet you somewhere along halfway at least.
were u on sero?
i dropped a screw out of the back of my tp2. I put it back and used nail polish to loctite it in place.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 WM+XDA
Carrier: Boost

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotor nuts View Post
Ha! When my cousin came to SC from Mass the first thing he asked me was " Do you grow all your women on a desert island? And why do they all have blonde hair and a perfect breast to ass ratio? "
:P

Old 10-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
i dropped a screw out of the back of my tp2. I put it back and used nail polish to loctite it in place.
OOoo!! What color??

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2