PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 09:14 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: need help, data toggles off after inactivity

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
sorry for late reply but that switchroammode cab doesnt work for me, when i try to open it, it crashes/shows me the details/quit window.
what ROM are you running ? it requires .net framework . I've had that problem on some ROMs .
Old 07-22-2011, 11:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Threadstarter

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

I'm using stock 6.1 rom and I have .net 3.5 installed
Old 07-22-2011, 11:46 AM

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I'm using stock 6.1 rom and I have .net 3.5 installed
try reinstalling it . that's odd that its not working . I've never experienced troubles . I'll reupload it using my computer , maybe something got lost whilst uploading
Old 07-22-2011, 05:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work

i searched the site for the cab and found it on a couple posts. Saw one version was about 482kb and another is 405kb but both did not work.

I've installed it several times and different cabs too and all dont work. I think it might be the .net but so far nothing else has problems with it. I ran across additional .net files before like .net_en_message cab but i lost that a while back and didn't install it on the tp2. Could it be needing those files?
Old 07-22-2011, 11:50 PM

Quote:
i searched the site for the cab and found it on a couple posts. Saw one version was about 482kb and another is 405kb but both did not work.

I've installed it several times and different cabs too and all dont work. I think it might be the .net but so far nothing else has problems with it. I ran across additional .net files before like .net_en_message cab but i lost that a while back and didn't install it on the tp2. Could it be needing those files?
Can you post a screen shot of the error message ?
Old 07-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Can you post a screen shot of the error message ?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2093243/ScreenShot1.Png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2093243/ScreenShot2.Png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2093243/ScreenShot3.Png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2093243/ScreenShot4.Png
Old 07-23-2011, 06:04 PM

here try this cab . Its the .netCF package from my ROM . It seems to me like you dont have .NET Compact Framework 3.5 installed . this should install it for you . i also know there were problems with some ROM's where people had the new NET CF but their device was still using the old one .. i'll dig around to find out more about that . but in the mean time try this cab.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

you forgot the cab again lol and I have the .net 3.5 installed already :S but I'll install your cab and see if it works
Old 07-24-2011, 12:12 AM

Quote:
you forgot the cab again lol and I have the .net 3.5 installed already :S but I'll install your cab and see if it works
sorry for not posting the cab earlier . my laptop was being fucktarded . here it is .
Attached Files
File Type: cab elesbb .Net Framework.cab (6.25 MB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-24-2011, 02:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

it works now but i'm not sure why lol

your version of .net was newer than mine but it didnt work
I uninstalled yours, reinstalled mine, still didnt work, repeated installing/uninstalling

and the switchroam somehow in the middle of this started working using the .net I was using (not yours)

I did notice that your's is about 6mb and mine is 2mb... not sure why there is such big size difference though

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2