View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 02:14 AM
EyeB
Halfway to VIP Status

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
need help, data toggles off after inactivity

Not sure what's going on but my data connection seems to toggle off after some time, maybe inactivity?

horndoctor suggested using shaggy's suspendresume cab as a fix but it doesn't seem to work.

Anyways the problem occurs when I reboot phone, or just when I have it powered off (not turned off) and later on when I'm using it, I find the data is turned off. I also notice this problem when listening to pandora/slacker (just anything with constant streaming) but after a couple minutes (1-5 minutes) of constant streaming the data would toggle off.

I've also noticed that when the data is off, I get the roaming icon and I can still surf the web which confuses me because if data is off I shouldn't be able to use data but I can. Not sure if this is part or problem or something separate but I'm mentioning it.

So if anyone else has this problem/know of a fix, I could use some help with this thanks in advance for the help.