PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 10:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Youtube sound doesnt work in high quality mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
hey mwalt did you get my pm ?
Yes, the fix is explained and attached above . It's just the stock Dshow dumped from oboe 1.18, the newest YouTube from Leo 3.14, and HtcDXRenderV.dll from a stock Rhodium rom (ie Sprint's sense 2.5 rom).

I don't use ext's since I cook with OSBuilder. I've attached the OEMs I dumped if you don't feel like doing it yourself. You can make them into EXT's if you want. The 'fix' folder just contains HtcDXRenderV.dll from Sprint ROM and the relevant reg entries for that dll.

These only seem to work when you cook them in. Do not cook in any older Dshow packages from any non-Leo/Oboe/Huashan device. Any Dshow from those 3 is probably ok, but I've only used Oboe 1.18 version. The newer youtube may no be required, but I haven't bothered to test if this is the case or not (I just use the newer version from Leo 3.14 rom).
Attached Files
File Type: 7z youtube.7z (1.52 MB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

thanks mwalt ! your the man !!

Last edited by elesbb; 05-09-2011 at 08:23 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

antonio3lmachin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Unhappy Re: Youtube sound doesnt work in high quality mode

Hey elesbb sorry im new in this forum, first time i do this. I know im an ignorant but i dont understand the process of how to fix the no sound on youtube. I dont know what to "cook them in" means. once again of you could put it in easy words for me on how to fix it would be really appreciated!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 08:35 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; ADR6400L Build/FRG83D; ThunderShed-v1.2_CM7.2.0) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I thought HD only kicked on when using wifi or 4g/lte?

And yes i know winmo doesnt have 4g lol.

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 02-07-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:50 PM

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2012 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; ADR6400L Build/FRG83D; ThunderShed-v1.2_CM7.2.0) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I thought HD only kicked on when using wifi or 4g/lte?

And yes i know winmo doesnt have 4g lol.
Nope mwalt has gotten it working flawlessly on our touch pro 2s ^-^

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
Old 03-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro 2

piscator1977 is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Could you tell me the details to make it work on your touch pro 2? I have a stock sprint wm6.5 touch pro 2. Many thanks!
Old 03-05-2012, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscator1977 View Post
Could you tell me the details to make it work on your touch pro 2? I have a stock sprint wm6.5 touch pro 2. Many thanks!
I've done some tinkering with it .. and unfortunately the only way to get it working is to install a custom ROM which has the tweaks cooked in .

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

I dont think I've ever had trouble with it on the Stock 6.1 ROM, don't know about the 6.5 ROM as i wasnt on it long enough to see, I'll have to install it on my TP2 again to see if there is indeed a problem with it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2