PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 10:17 AM
heyhi11

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: permanant error

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; MSM Build/MASTER) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Are you trying to use Sprint picture mail on Boost? That isn't going to work.

Its the stock mms that comes with nrg. I went to all messages, about, it says arc soft
Old 12-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhi11
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Huh?
What did it say on the screen?
When I dialed the ## 3...# number and put my unlock code, it brought me to a screen that said edit, view, and something else, so I xd out of it becuase I didnt know what to do... I had downloaded a sprint update prl and profile cab when i first flashed to nrg, I only fount the prl update.. cant find the profile update.
Sorry I should have explained this better.

Dial ##3282#
Input your MSL
then Edit
then Menu
then Restore
then OK

It will then reboot your device twice.

Last edited by horndoctor; 12-14-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:57 PM
heyhi11

Quote:

Sorry I should have explained this better.

Dial ##3282#
Input your MSL
then Edit
then Menu
then Restore
then OK

It will then reboot your device twice.
ok did it. only rebooted once, I got the prl to update and theres no available profile updates. mms still wont work , i sent a pic 2 my self and all that came up is my number, and now the internets not working. getting dialled 777 code error and some other signed out error out of nowhere

Last edited by heyhi11; 12-14-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhi11 View Post
ok did it. only rebooted once, I got the prl to update and theres no available profile updates. mms still wont work , i sent a pic 2 my self and all that came up is my number, and now the internets not working. getting dialled 777 code error and some other signed out error out of nowhere
OK
Now follow all the steps in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...tp2-boost.html

Don't skip anything.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:25 PM
heyhi11

This is a pain in my fukin balls now... I did new server .. my boost .com.. sprint same shit...........now im gonna re install arcsoft see if that works
Old 12-14-2010, 11:46 PM
heyhi11

I went back to the sprint rom. did a prl and profile update. re flashed to another nrg rom, wich i was gonna do any ways. The net works again, I went to the cdma setting from the stock arcsoft, new, named it boost,http mm.myboostmobile.com, via sprint... I went to send my self a pic... all that comes up is my number and then i get a sms that says error permant failure
Old 12-15-2010, 01:07 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

Did you follow all the steps in that thread I linked you to?
Old 12-16-2010, 02:11 PM
heyhi11

Quote:

Did you follow all the steps in that thread I linked you to?

Yea I tryend installing the arcsoft to the phone memory and it says Instalation unsucessful, do not have sufficant permission or something like that.. I put it on the sd card and its the same error

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2