PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 01:49 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Going back to WinMo from Android (Samsung Moment) TP or TP2?

merged threads, gotta love em

Ive never gone offically Android, just XDAndroid... Ill use both for a long time.. i know eventually ill have a dedicated Android device.. but i love my TP2, so itll be active and get its due use always... An Android phone for me will always just be a toy first, and never my main phone... hell, ill probably have a WP7 device too.........eventually... I dont see anything wrong with having 3 devices, all different platforms... keep my options open... granted not everyone has 4+ lines and upgrades to play with like i do..
Old 12-21-2010, 03:34 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Who left android to come back to their TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasa1303 View Post
ya i see your point i dont like thread jacking other people but i guess it is a pretty similar thread. my bad now we both have posts in here that doesnt really matter to the thread. and actually the op of this thread was actually stating he was leaving android and was trying to decide between the two devices. the thread that i started was wanting people to tell the reason why they left their androids to come back to their tp2. while similar it was in fact a different topic
Original topic: Going back to WinMo from Android (Samsung Moment) TP or TP2?
Your topic: Who left android to come back to their TP2?

you're right dude I can completely see the difference in those two...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

the person who started this original thread was very indecisive and contradictory. i had never seen anything like it. he claimed that he was going back to WM from Android in the thread title but then he also said later on that he was going to get a TP because supposedly it was going to give him a "better experience" on Android so he really wasnt going back to WM and i called him out about it but he never came back to back up that claim.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:25 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasa1303 View Post
ya i see your point i dont like thread jacking other people but i guess it is a pretty similar thread. my bad now we both have posts in here that doesnt really matter to the thread. and actually the op of this thread was actually stating he was leaving android and was trying to decide between the two devices. the thread that i started was wanting people to tell the reason why they left their androids to come back to their tp2. while similar it was in fact a different topic
Threads serve purpose to the entire community, not just the author..if a person has a related question and posts on the thread its hardly thread jacking...Thread jacking is more when you take the thread completely off topic, in this case your question is related...thus a merge..

I mean realistically..this is a TP2 forum...what would happen if 50 people wanted to ask about going back to the TP2 from the moment and made their own thread for it..see the point?

Anyways lets all get back on the topic...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 12-22-2010, 11:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D

nasa1303 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Original topic: Going back to WinMo from Android (Samsung Moment) TP or TP2?
Your topic: Who left android to come back to their TP2?

you're right dude I can completely see the difference in those two...

bla bla bla, the op of the first one was asking whether to go to the tp or tp2. not the exact same thing but i guess close. who really gives a s**t. is every single thread ever posted totally off topic of another? maybe it was a waste maybe it wasn't. i really don't care but thank you for voicing your opinion =D>
Old 12-23-2010, 07:36 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

in before the close

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2