PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 09:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

eXuRo is keeping up the good workeXuRo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to eXuRo
Talking Favorite Mr. X Rom Cabs

I just started using Mr. X Rom because of all the good things i have heard and because CHT is just tooooooo damn sloooooooow..

However, I seem to be having some trouble navigating through the thousands of cabs out there.

I was searching for a cab to let me have 4x4 quicklinks and possibly multiple pages.. heard something about paperclip (?) but no luck finding it..

If I could get some help with these and more importantly know what everyone else is using on their Mr. X Rom.. I would appreciate!!

(will update this thread in a day or two to show what i am using)
Old 08-16-2010, 11:58 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Favorite Mr. X Rom Cabs

the Paperclip is an ICON at the end of the THREAD title.. before your get to the recent Post info.. click on it and it shows every file uploaded in that thread without having to go in the thread... any thread has has even 1 attachment uploaded in it, has the PAPERCLIP ICON.. ie exit out and look at THIS thread in the forum.. notice it has a paperclip now??? thats what they meant

here though.. save ya the trouble
Attached Files
File Type: cab 16 Quick Links 1922_R2.cab (163.4 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 08-16-2010 at 12:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6875US Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

skuddy is keeping up the good workskuddy is keeping up the good work

i find CHT to not really be that slow. you have to adjust the animation settings with CHT Editor. i take it down to one screen, with clock and quick links, turn off weather animation too, that shit will **** your phone up. then overclock while your at it, and your phone will run very nicely.

Current Rom: MR.X 2.5 21903 + CHT 1.8.5
Old 08-16-2010, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

ctiger is becoming a great contributor

For the 4x4, is that a registry tweak or needs to add other things to make it work?
Old 08-16-2010, 01:14 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctiger View Post
For the 4x4, is that a registry tweak or needs to add other things to make it work?
well you atleast need stock 6.5 for it to work since it has quicklinks built right in, its just 3x3
Old 08-16-2010, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuddy View Post
i find CHT to not really be that slow. you have to adjust the animation settings with CHT Editor. i take it down to one screen, with clock and quick links, turn off weather animation too, that shit will **** your phone up. then overclock while your at it, and your phone will run very nicely.

but this is too much work.. thats what ive been using for several weeks now.. but im already liking mr. x so much better.. it is so much more responsive STOCK.. i could overclock again if i wanted to but there is really no need
Old 08-16-2010, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
the Paperclip is an ICON at the end of the THREAD title.. before your get to the recent Post info.. click on it and it shows every file uploaded in that thread without having to go in the thread... any thread has has even 1 attachment uploaded in it, has the PAPERCLIP ICON.. ie exit out and look at THIS thread in the forum.. notice it has a paperclip now??? thats what they meant

here though.. save ya the trouble
lol thanks.. im working towards the no0b award
Old 08-16-2010, 03:39 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXuRo View Post
lol thanks.. im working towards the no0b award
your alright dude, far from the worse thing ever asked lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
cabs, favorites, mightyrom, mr x rom, quicklinks