PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Favorite Mr. X Rom Cabs (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=131669)

eXuRo 08-16-2010 09:52 AM

Favorite Mr. X Rom Cabs

I just started using Mr. X Rom because of all the good things i have heard and because CHT is just tooooooo damn sloooooooow..

However, I seem to be having some trouble navigating through the thousands of cabs out there.

I was searching for a cab to let me have 4x4 quicklinks and possibly multiple pages.. heard something about paperclip (?) but no luck finding it..

If I could get some help with these and more importantly know what everyone else is using on their Mr. X Rom.. I would appreciate!!

(will update this thread in a day or two to show what i am using)

boredandtattooed 08-16-2010 11:58 AM

Re: Favorite Mr. X Rom Cabs

1 Attachment(s)
the Paperclip is an ICON at the end of the THREAD title.. before your get to the recent Post info.. click on it and it shows every file uploaded in that thread without having to go in the thread... any thread has has even 1 attachment uploaded in it, has the PAPERCLIP ICON.. ie exit out and look at THIS thread in the forum.. notice it has a paperclip now??? thats what they meant

here though.. save ya the trouble

skuddy 08-16-2010 12:35 PM

i find CHT to not really be that slow. you have to adjust the animation settings with CHT Editor. i take it down to one screen, with clock and quick links, turn off weather animation too, that shit will **** your phone up. then overclock while your at it, and your phone will run very nicely.

ctiger 08-16-2010 12:47 PM

For the 4x4, is that a registry tweak or needs to add other things to make it work?

boredandtattooed 08-16-2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctiger (Post 1913601)
For the 4x4, is that a registry tweak or needs to add other things to make it work?

well you atleast need stock 6.5 for it to work since it has quicklinks built right in, its just 3x3

eXuRo 08-16-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skuddy (Post 1913580)
i find CHT to not really be that slow. you have to adjust the animation settings with CHT Editor. i take it down to one screen, with clock and quick links, turn off weather animation too, that shit will **** your phone up. then overclock while your at it, and your phone will run very nicely.

but this is too much work.. thats what ive been using for several weeks now.. but im already liking mr. x so much better.. it is so much more responsive STOCK.. i could overclock again if i wanted to but there is really no need

eXuRo 08-16-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boredandtattooed (Post 1913552)
the Paperclip is an ICON at the end of the THREAD title.. before your get to the recent Post info.. click on it and it shows every file uploaded in that thread without having to go in the thread... any thread has has even 1 attachment uploaded in it, has the PAPERCLIP ICON.. ie exit out and look at THIS thread in the forum.. notice it has a paperclip now??? thats what they meant

here though.. save ya the trouble

lol thanks.. im working towards the no0b award ;)

boredandtattooed 08-16-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eXuRo (Post 1913814)
lol thanks.. im working towards the no0b award ;)

your alright dude, far from the worse thing ever asked lol