PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Brent212 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Initial Impressions of TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
wow, useless post here,i never had that email problem, u can still set it to use the picker in the options
Yeah, I know about that but it doesn't address the functionality that I want.

Open an email. Hit "reply". Change the email address that is sending the email. Can't do it, as far as I can tell.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:48 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsNattie View Post
Awwwww thanks!! Yes yes! Hence why I posted my rant because I knew I wasn't the only one and I knew someone out there would SAVE ME! haha. Call me crazy because I am a techie geek and want the latest and greatest but I want to move to the Evo if they come out with a sliding keyboard. Although, being a WM user for so long, I don't know if I can ever go to anything else.

BTW, I noticed you're using a BB...what's the story behind that?

And you like flashing eh?
yeah well i was using BB late last year and they couldn't get me a replacement after 3 weeks. that was when the big hoopla about the trackball was going on. so i went ahead and upgraded to a tp2. and then a few months after that, i flashed a couple of ROMS but i found that the stock 6.1 was what works for me best. even sported the 6.5 for a few days...but ended up going back to 6.1. and then about a month or two ago, my curiosity got the best of me and i started reading up on BB's. the following day i was looking to having another BB. so i bought one from someone and the rest is history. i still have my tp2 and i still pick it up and play with it daily...it's just activated on my back up line.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 08-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

rrumi001 is a n00b

Well I didn't have my TP2 for couple of days...and I just got another brand new one from Sprint. I was using the HTC Hero...all I can say is wow I really, really missed my TP2. I love this phone lol.

I have always wanted to get an Android, but after using it for couple of days I definitely prefer WinMo 6.5

My biggest issue with the tp2 is the lack of the d-pad, but I got used to it. The mogul had the best D-Pad...the touch pro had the biggest piece of shit for D-Pad, so I never used it. So the transition wasn't that bad for me going to the tp2.

TP2 is the best phone in the market overall IMO. Sure, there are some flaws, but overall I love it. The only smart phone that I have never used is the iPhone, so I can't comment on that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2