PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 09:07 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: someone is sneaky!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorjet22 View Post
I believe Opera is supposed to do that so it can place thumbnail previews of your bookmarks in the Sense UI Internet tab.
That is exactly what it is, no one is hacking you.

Old 05-15-2010, 09:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

too funny.lmfao

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 05-15-2010, 10:02 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

yes it is lol
Old 05-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
That is exactly what it is, no one is hacking you.
op put away your tin foil hat ^ this is correct.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:33 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
op put away your tin foil hat ^ this is correct.
Thanks and thanked.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hybrid Touch Pro2

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff

its called paranoia.... who cares... and no, noone is spying on you
Your welcome
Old 05-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorjet22 View Post
I believe Opera is supposed to do that so it can place thumbnail previews of your bookmarks in the Sense UI Internet tab.
I beleive you are correct.

BTW, hello fellow Knoxvillian!

David
Old 05-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetorian63 View Post
Background, any files / roms / things i have done to my phone have come from here or xda.....

i notice while poking aroung using file explorer that in the temp directory off of the ROOT that a file which is called screenshot was located there.
i looked at the file and it was in fact a screenshot of a page i was visiting,

and opera was the browser i was using, i used ie and well no screenshot...

so somebody on either site has put some mal / spy / identity theft measure in one of there roms / files..

call me crazy but i don't think opera is supossed to do that
The government is watching you...

David
Old 05-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 3 & Evo 5G

mikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilde88 View Post
its called paranoia.... who cares... and no, noone is spying on you

What if I said that "I" was spying on him? )
Old 05-15-2010, 06:42 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetorian63 View Post
Background, any files / roms / things i have done to my phone have come from here or xda.....

i notice while poking aroung using file explorer that in the temp directory off of the ROOT that a file which is called screenshot was located there.
i looked at the file and it was in fact a screenshot of a page i was visiting,

and opera was the browser i was using, i used ie and well no screenshot...

so somebody on either site has put some mal / spy / identity theft measure in one of there roms / files..

call me crazy but i don't think opera is supossed to do that
Ok you are gonna like this then...did you know that Opera has this thing called Opera Turbo which what it does is EVERYTHING you do goes through Opera's servers then to you?

you may panic now...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2