PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 01:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Mofo2713 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHT Editor tab question when changing Call History command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose4uKY View Post
Well when I go under properties it says it's a .txt and it's on my computer.. I just don't know how to make the ,txt become.ink. And I put it under windows atart menu programs but I just added the .lnk to the end of the name and renamed it. That was the only way I know how to change it. Someone said I need some type of editor to change it and I don't know so I will just leave it alone for now. But thanks,
Don't give up that easy!!!

Try using this. Unzip the file and that should work. Let me know
Attached Files
File Type: zip Call History.zip (192 Bytes, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-06-2010, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Rose4uKY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHT Editor tab question when changing Call History command

Ok thanks! It's weird I copied that to my memory card and put it in the same folder Start Menu Programs and now I do see it in my editor to link it too. My other one though won't delete though. I get some error message can't delete. And this is a silly question but I still don't get what linking them together does? I linked it and saw call history in my list now under editor but I am confused I guess. Because before I linked them I would see missed call on my screen how many and could click on it and see who it was missed by see my history delete it and then it went away. And if I wanted I could click on my call history tab also and see my history and see that I had a missed cal there but when I opened it up the call history went away from my home screen and I could also delete from there.. So it was likke I could use either one but of course seeing the missed call on your screen is better cause you know right away instead of clicking the call histroy tab. Be cool if the call history tab showed a number if there was a mikssed call.

But anyway it may sound dumb but I didn't really get what linking them does. Sorry but I appreciate you sending it to me it worked. I guess I'll see if it's different when i get a missed call now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofo2713 View Post
Don't give up that easy!!!

Try using this. Unzip the file and that should work. Let me know

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2