PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED!] City AND State of Area Code on Incoming Call Screen [VZW Support Added

Ok so two things. First does the saumaun cab work for sprint users of your current custom rom. If yes then I would need to get a copy of the NRG sprint and verizon provisioning cabs. I can then see where any differences may lie. Please email me the cabs if you get to that point.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

megapu is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: [NEW!]City AND State of Area Code on Incoming Call Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
Doesnt work on NRG 6.5.X Rom. Any ideas what I can try setting in the reg, as far as Dword changes ?
I am using NRG 6.5.X & new updated cab with verizon fix working fine. It didn't work with 1st version.

Thanx a lot Saumaun & Chevy for great work.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Mr. Chevy

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [UPDATED!] City AND State of Area Code on Incoming Call Screen [VZW Support Added

Thanks for the heads up. I don't know why this wouldn't work for pegasus then.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work

Doesn't work for me on the latest NRG6.5.X Max rom..
Old 04-23-2010, 08:19 AM
Mr. Chevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spambusterdave View Post
Doesn't work for me on the latest NRG6.5.X Max rom..
Like I stated earlier. Please confirm if the fix works for Sprint users of your custom rom. If so then I need a copy of the sprint and verizon provisioning cab so I can find the differences. If it doesn't work for Sprint users then it may take a lot to find the problem. Please email me this information

Last edited by drewcam888; 04-23-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Srt4inSC is keeping up the good workSrt4inSC is keeping up the good work

I am on Mr. X 2.5 Rom with Verizon and the new cab doesn't work for me. Might it have something to do with the Dialer?
Old 04-25-2010, 01:45 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

DISCLAIMER: the following post is not accusing anyone of anything malicious, im just merely trying to figure out what is happeneing.

ok here goes, about 30 minutes ago (at a little past 1am) i was woken up by the sound of my tp2's dialing international calls! i promplty hard reset both and am in the process of doing flash dance/task29 and then reflashing. it seemed to be very similar to what was reported to be happening with the "3d Anti Terrorist" game that was floating around a few weeks ago (one which i neved installed btw).

one of my tp2s is running a custom rom that ive been tweaking and manicuring for months never had this happen before. the 2nd tp2 is running the vzw 6.5 and has NEVER been unlocked. the only new thing i have installed in the last few days on both phones are the cab in the original post and the verizon fix!

tp2 number 1 like i said is running a rom i cooked in my modified version of calkulins kitchen and has many programs/tweaks/hacks that ive used even back to my tp1 days and have never had this happen. tp2 number 2 only has a few things installed. a shopping list program, shp finance from the software forum here, opera 10, skyfire and opera mini5. all of these have been on there for a long time. like i said the only new things that have been installed on both phones are the cabs in this thread.

as my disclaimer said im not accusing anyone of anything. i just want to know wtf is going on!!! has anyone else had this happen to them or can someone give me an idea of what else may have caused this?

Thank you

EDIT: in my panic i failed to takedown the actual number. but both were dialing the number simultaneously, the voice on the other end sounded like a recording and i disticntly remember hearing the words "international calling". like i said this woke me up so i wasnt quite as on point as i usually am but i remember the numbers had a bunch of digits and started with "001" if that helps

Last edited by redd214; 04-25-2010 at 01:53 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:32 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

first thing I thought of was the 3d terrorist game.
next thing I thought of was my new antivirus on my phone. lookout mobile security. I wonder if it would catch this.

and for everyone wanting specific cities that aren't the biggest in an area code, edit the registry yourself after cab install. go to:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\PHONE\AreaCode]
and edit away!!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Lookout_Installer1269538576[1].cab (576.1 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
first thing I thought of was the 3d terrorist game.
next thing I thought of was my new antivirus on my phone. lookout mobile security. I wonder if it would catch this.
i was thinking that too. its exactly what people were saying wws happening. phone automatically making intl. calls in the middle of the night. but i never installed that game, never even downloaded it so that cant be it.

thanks for the anti virus ca, i will give it a go
Old 04-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: T-Mobile TP2
Carrier: Telkomsel

adex76 is a n00b

How about My Country : Indonesia??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2