PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 03:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Needing help when getting a text message for sprint 6.5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadelgado08 View Post
alright well i posted the thread where i needed to so my apologies, like i said im quite new at this
huh?
we're still wondering what rom you have. read my posts above. it's best to post your problem in the custom rom thread where you got your rom. You need to give us some info so we can help you with your problem. Stuff like, what rom you have, what programs you've installed, what tweaks you've done....etc..etc
Old 03-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

renegade339 is a n00b

Well, I don't know if the OP is running off a custom ROM or the official ROM from the HTC website, but I having the same issue and I am on the official Sprint ROM. Therefore, this is an issue that we (OP and I) are having. Can we get past the bickering and attempt to fix this issue which is the purpose of the forum?
Old 03-24-2010, 02:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade339 View Post
Well, I don't know if the OP is running off a custom ROM or the official ROM from the HTC website, but I having the same issue and I am on the official Sprint ROM. Therefore, this is an issue that we (OP and I) are having. Can we get past the bickering and attempt to fix this issue which is the purpose of the forum?
There's no bickering going on. We're just trying to get the OP to tell us what rom he has.

There is a thread for everyone discussing the problems and fixes they find with the new official sprint rom here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114793

Last edited by razorloves; 03-24-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eadelgado08 View Post
I officially got WM 6.5.3 on my sprint phone
you either have the "official Sprint 6.5 ROM" or you have 6.5.3

You can't have both, the official Sprint ROM is NOT 6.5.3

~John
Old 03-24-2010, 03:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

scott8813 is keeping up the good workscott8813 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to scott8813

With advanced configuration tool there is an option to stop auto pop up of keyboard works great. There is also null keyboard but its such a pain, because, when i have it enabled I forget then when i want the keyboard i click on the icon and nothing... so you have to be conscience of the icon and remember to reactivate my keyboard... it get the job done but can be annoying... Hope this helps!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

eadelgado08 is a n00b

Oh ok nothing custom about my rom i have the official rom from the htc website and thanks for the link

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2