View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 02:48 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Needing help when getting a text message for sprint 6.5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade339 View Post
Well, I don't know if the OP is running off a custom ROM or the official ROM from the HTC website, but I having the same issue and I am on the official Sprint ROM. Therefore, this is an issue that we (OP and I) are having. Can we get past the bickering and attempt to fix this issue which is the purpose of the forum?
There's no bickering going on. We're just trying to get the OP to tell us what rom he has.

There is a thread for everyone discussing the problems and fixes they find with the new official sprint rom here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114793

Last edited by razorloves; 03-24-2010 at 02:50 PM.