PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila 2.5.2012 (Stock Sprint 6.5 ROM) - Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that contributed to this thread. Together we created the highest viewed and replied to Non Stickied thread in the TP2 forum, and the 3rd highest viewed and 2nd highest responded thread overall!!

You have no idea how many people who would never ask a question themselves you helped to truely enjoy their device.

After going thru 6TP's and 5 TP2's I have sold my last NIB replacement TP2 and will be jumping the TP2 and WM ship and moving to the shiny new world of Android on the EVO.

See you on the other side, and thanks again to everyone for everything...
Old 10-21-2010, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ctiger is becoming a great contributor

how does co0kie 2.0 work? I found somebody complaining about that. I'm on 1.8.5 and to a point, it works fine.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that contributed to this thread. Together we created the highest viewed and replied to Non Stickied thread in the TP2 forum, and the 3rd highest viewed and 2nd highest responded thread overall!!

You have no idea how many people who would never ask a question themselves you helped to truely enjoy their device.

After going thru 6TP's and 5 TP2's I have sold my last NIB replacement TP2 and will be jumping the TP2 and WM ship and moving to the shiny new world of Android on the EVO.

See you on the other side, and thanks again to everyone for everything...
We will see you on the other side.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I'll be staying right here... I refuse to acknowledge your other side.
Going to WP7 early next year.
p.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
I may have the perfect TouchPro2 setup right now!
- Cookie home tab 2.0
- CHT editor 2.0
- Arkswitch
- Overclocking
- Dual boot to Android 2.2 Blazin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctiger View Post
how does co0kie 2.0 work? I found somebody complaining about that. I'm on 1.8.5 and to a point, it works fine.
Was working great for me before my phone crapped out!
Old 10-22-2010, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

tracsportva is just getting started

Hi Neu
I was wondering, I have s2w crimson theme on my 2012 sprint rom, and I lost my clock...

It comes up when I go for my click links, in the little window...but

any suggestions?

I am scared to flash my phone to anything else right now. Maybe if I get a BB for work, I will do it, but right now I have too many things on my phone I dont want to ruin it.

Ryan
Old 10-22-2010, 09:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 WM6.5 Stock

biggdevon is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
I may have the perfect TouchPro2 setup right now!
- Cookie home tab 2.0
- CHT editor 2.0
- Arkswitch
- Overclocking
- Dual boot to Android 2.2 Blazin

What overclocking software are you using?
Old 10-28-2010, 08:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

skhan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggdevon View Post
What overclocking software are you using?
And how is your battery drainage. I installed one of the software but my battery would drain quite fast. Not sure what I used.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:04 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracsportva View Post
I am scared to flash my phone to anything else right now. Maybe if I get a BB for work, I will do it, but right now I have too many things on my phone I dont want to ruin it.

Ryan
well why dont you start learning/reading on how to back things up... then u dont have to be scared to flash or change things anymore..

its pretty simple and once u have your main backup, it takes 10min or less to get going again after a new flash
Old 02-16-2011, 01:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Daimond
Carrier: Cricket Wireless

sinister1 is a n00b
Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Yes, like Neudof said, it gives you 16 links such as for programs, contacts, ect on your home screen pretty much 4X4, 4 across and 4 down I find it more neat than just 6
How can you change them to a different size?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2