PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetaffairs View Post
why the hell would you make this post...without posting any tweaks?

at least post ONE tweak first.
This one still makes me laugh!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just in case anyone is looking for screen protectors I thought I would pass this on
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmaiden11 View Post
So I was reading earlier threads about screen protectors that are clear/shiny/nontacky like the OEM Sprint one, and a lot of people suggested the Tilt2 protector from ATT (and have confirmed that they fit very well on the Sprint TP2). They're normally 3 for $10, but right now they're 3 for $6 with free (2-day) shipping. Not a huge difference, but I'm sure there are a decent amount of us who are also Slickdealers and as you know, every penny counts!

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/accessory-details/?q_categoryid=cat2040038&q_sku=sku4060233&q_manufa cturer=&q_model=

Hope this helps someone out
Old 06-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto Q
Carrier: Sprint

xTimer is a n00b

Is there a way to get more alarm clock settings than the existing 3 on a TP2? I could install a 3rd party app, but interested to see if there is a solution.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: titan (touch pro 2)
Carrier: sprint

Nomad397 is a n00b

is there a new audiopara cab for 6.5 ? i used the old one from 6.1 and now my headphone jack wont play. I would like 6.5 to be as loud as 6.1 was for me
Old 06-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad397 View Post
is there a new audiopara cab for 6.5 ? i used the old one from 6.1 and now my headphone jack wont play. I would like 6.5 to be as loud as 6.1 was for me
You can try this Registry Tweak
Registry: HKCU\Control Panel\SoundCategories\InCall
Key: AttenuationCategory
Default: 2
New Value: 1

Registry: HKCU\Control Panel\SoundCategories\InCall
Key: InitVol
Default: 3
New Value: 10

Then do the same thing for HKCU\Control Panel\SoundCategories\InCall2 and HKCU\Control Panel\SoundCategories\InCall3 and then soft reset the phone.

Let me know if this works or not, and I will look for something else for you!
Old 06-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTimer View Post
Is there a way to get more alarm clock settings than the existing 3 on a TP2? I could install a 3rd party app, but interested to see if there is a solution.
I have not been able to find a sollution for this one. Previous versions of WM had up to 5 so it stands to reason that it SHOULD be able to be done. I played with the registry settings and found the alarm registry but creating another directory and reg files did not make anything show up. Anyone else have any luck?
Old 06-11-2010, 01:30 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTimer View Post
I have always used this....has never failed me...just drop the file in Windows and soft reset...
Attached Files
File Type: zip AudioPara3.zip (22 Bytes, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

horizons1 is a n00b

Lots of people seem to want the old alarm options softkey but what I would like to do is simply change the 5 minute snooze to 10 minutes. I want to keep the Snooze softkey, not have to select menu or options and then pick from a list.

Where's the registry key that controls the snooze interval?
Old 06-17-2010, 01:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fastzipperus is a n00b

has anyone figured out how to get google maps to auto rotate like the manila rotate tweak?
Old 06-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastzipperus View Post
has anyone figured out how to get google maps to auto rotate like the manila rotate tweak?
I tried a few times, by creating similar registry values to the manila tweak, but was not successful..

Anyone get this to work?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2