PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint

black ice is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmac1982 View Post
how do i access my registry GHLU?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1270754138
this is was you need to edit the registry..
and follow the instructions in post #665....pretty easy...
Old 04-29-2010, 02:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

fatmac1982 is a n00b

Thank black ice
Old 04-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium W (Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy4eva View Post
I feel like no one in the world knew what I was talking about so I found a picture. This is how the favorite contacts list looked on the WMO 6.1 home page. I couldn't find a screen shot of what the current Favorite list looks like but I want mine to look like the screen shot that is attached
Ah, I get it now. The confusion arose because in your original post you referred to Contacts, but now it's clear you're talking about Favorites.

I used to prefer the older version of Favorites, but now the newer one is faster and more intuitive for me.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: To find the latest updates

legacy4eva is a n00b

see hahaha But I would like the older one Everything looks so nice but this new one is so ugly
Old 05-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
So I went back to some of the tweaks found in psycho_maniac's awesome thread that helped me out on the 6.1 OS TP2 & tested them to see if they would work on 6.5 for me.

But the main one which I was most interested in & have verified working & is able to survived soft resets is the data connection auto off - Disconnect Internet after 60 sec's.
This is crucial because I noticed that when you tap on the battery meter in the taskbar before, you see that the timer is still running with live data which is purportedly dormant or disconnected!
But this tweak actually turns off that data after 60 seconds. The timer doesn't show.
I just checked again just now coming back from the Facebook app.

What does this mean?

Well - if it works like it did on 6.1 - the 6.5 battery drain just stopped for me!
(btw - I cheated & used strra's cab that does the same thing & floating around ppcgeeks via search)
So while the data disconnect tweak works perfectly, there is a nasty side effect:
- When your data IS re-connected & there is a phone call, you can't answer a call during web surfing or mail downloading.

For example: My push email is checking for mail, a phone call comes in simultaneously.
I slide to answer.
Rings stop but I cannot hear the other party & vice versa.

Shallylive's suspendresume#777 tweak works to counteract this effect- however, it keeps the data ON thereby negating the data disconnect cab altogether.

Any solution for best of both world?

Last edited by Q_Q; 05-03-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul>>>>Touch Pro 2

thartung is a n00b

The owner info is the first and last name on the "Me" contact card
Old 05-05-2010, 03:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone know a way to change the blinking notification led time?if i get a sms in the middle of the night its a real battery drainer.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well we did it, we broke the 100,000 Views barrier!

Thank you again to everyone that has contributed to the success of this thread!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I know that this thread was created to bring together all of our "stock" users, but would any of you have be interested in a GTX themed 6.5.x rom with the latest CHT in it? This would be my first stab at creating a ROM but with your input I will start creating a rom based on what you want to see!

If you are interested click thanks on the post, and if there is enough interest I will get to work
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium W (Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
I know that this thread was created to bring together all of our "stock" users, but would any of you have be interested in a GTX themed 6.5.x rom with the latest CHT in it? This would be my first stab at creating a ROM but with your input I will start creating a rom based on what you want to see!

If you are interested click thanks on the post, and if there is enough interest I will get to work
This really does seem like the wrong place for this question.

For one thing, I have no clue what "GTX" might be, nor why I might want my ROM themed with it. As for Cookie's Home Tab, that's extremely easy to add, and doing it that way rather than cooking it into the ROM means it's updateable without having to re-flash. A big part of the reason I use the stock ROM is so I don't have to re-flash to update stuff.

You're likely to be much better off creating a new thread rather than burying this on page 85 of a thread devoted specifically to another ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2