PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 09:40 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by skroft16 View Post
Does anyone have a cab or a reg edit to disable the accelerometer in all programs? Just because I'm laying down doesn't mean I want the friggin screen to switch to landscape. Turning it off was an option in the previous stock rom, as I recall.
i feel ya, i hate that when i lay down an it rotates on ya. but look 4 gyrator2 or changescreen:both rotation apps. thats the only way i kno of
Quote:
Originally Posted by krwshl View Post
Sorry if this is a "dumb" question, but how do I get my background to show with the Cookie tabs? I can see a small sliver of it, but the rest of the screen is black ...
not sure what you mean, post a ss? or try to change wallpaper after you installed the cookie mod
Old 03-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Fam
Lurker
Pocket PC: Idk
Carrier: Sprint

Fam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Is there a way i can make my phone go off when not being use because it just stays on forever which drians the batt.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:51 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
These have already been posted in the main page
i see the cookie mod link takes you to the original xda thread but the editor sends a direct dl. i think, imo you should direct that as well to the original thread b/c when future releases get posted of 1 the other will as well and if they go to the link 4 ex. (1.7 future cookie mod) then the 1.6.1 editor on 1st post will conflict. it might get confusing 4 others in the future and it will be less work 4 you instead of updating always...just a thought.

good work, i didnt even kno you had the 1st couple posts set up the way they are
Old 03-21-2010, 09:53 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fam View Post
Is there a way i can make my phone go off when not being use because it just stays on forever which drians the batt.
go to settings/system/power/backlight...and adjust the dim device and turn of device for both battery power an external
Old 03-21-2010, 09:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

skroft16 is a n00b

What exactly does Max Manila do? I'm looking for a way to make my taskbar and the phone/menu bar (extreme top and bottom of screen) transparent. Does anyone know I can do that?
Old 03-21-2010, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/Supersonic 4G. Rom: MIUI 1.4.8, SavZenCFS

augozageek is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
your best bet is to go to the tp2 themes section and go to the cookie home tab thread...then youll have a better understanding of the possibilities w/ those cabs, then 4 sum1 2 try an explain. go to post 3 or 4 then read the last couple pages 4 tweaks n further developements. the cabs that were posted are current but this mod is being actively developed an to in sure you have the lastest...follow the thread.

believe me once you understand wat this can do, you wont be dissapointed

an no it doesnt slow the device down, imo.

im mobile or i would link you but its not hard 2 find
Thanks Kj, i went to that thread and watched the video. awsome
Old 03-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

skroft16 is a n00b

[QUOTE=kjhadfield;1648368]i feel ya, i hate that when i lay down an it rotates on ya. but look 4 gyrator2 or changescreen:both rotation apps. thats the only way i kno of

So gyrator 2 or changescreen:both will override the wm 6.5 settings and allow me to turn off screen rotation in any situation?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/Supersonic 4G. Rom: MIUI 1.4.8, SavZenCFS

augozageek is becoming a great contributor

quick question. do have to have your phone unlocked just to install Cab files?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:04 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skroft16 View Post
What exactly does Max Manila do? I'm looking for a way to make my taskbar and the phone/menu bar (extreme top and bottom of screen) transparent. Does anyone know I can do that?
go to the original thread on max manila in xda or i think bigndad has a thread 4 it here in the tp2 theme section. thats where you will get a better understanding of this mod.

as for the tb and bottom bar thats in the tsk. in titanium you will get it transparent but in sense it wont. you would have to edit the tsk file and kind of trick it ex. you have a wallpaper you use then take the top and bottom part of the wallpaper and use that in the tsk file to make it look like its transparent (i could be totally off on this, its just what i thought or have read in the past)
Quote:
Originally Posted by augozageek View Post
Thanks Kj, i went to that thread and watched the video. awsome
yup np. that'll be your best bet to follow the thread and stay up to date. the next release shouldnt be 2 far away now and will have sum nice updates
Old 03-21-2010, 10:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bigfishpro is just getting started

Is there a .cab or program to disable the weather from coming up every time I get to my homescreen? I hate the animations in 6.5. Also is there a fix for the clock to not flip every time as well?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2