PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingenue007 View Post
what is not curtains or no top curtains??
Makes the area behind the slider and below the top taskbar clear
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:09 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

[QUOTE=skroft16;1648410]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
i feel ya, i hate that when i lay down an it rotates on ya. but look 4 gyrator2 or changescreen:both rotation apps. thats the only way i kno of

So gyrator 2 or changescreen:both will override the wm 6.5 settings and allow me to turn off screen rotation in any situation?
thats the idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by augozageek View Post
quick question. do have to have your phone unlocked just to install Cab files?
unlocked..? as in lock screen or as in unlocked to flash custom roms.

lock screen-yea probly need to unlock to even get the cabs (prolly not the 1 you talkin bout)

unlocked(custom roms)-if this is wat you mean by unlocked then no you dont need to be unlocked to install cabs
Old 03-21-2010, 10:12 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfishpro View Post
Is there a .cab or program to disable the weather from coming up every time I get to my homescreen? I hate the animations in 6.5. Also is there a fix for the clock to not flip every time as well?
change your wallpaper from homescreen right soft key menu. chose animated then pick those or if you have a custom wallpaper hit albums then choose that. there should be a 'stop 1hr2min flip' cab here or in the favorite cab thread...its around sumwhere
Old 03-21-2010, 10:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

In an effort to make sure that you all have the most up to date applications, and that the creaters of the information are getting the credit they so greatly deserve, I will only be moving links to the OP if the link points to the source thread/url going forward.

Please help me keep the thread alive and point to the source
Old 03-21-2010, 10:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/Supersonic 4G. Rom: MIUI 1.4.8, SavZenCFS
Carrier: Sprint

augozageek is becoming a great contributor

[QUOTE=kjhadfield;1648440]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skroft16 View Post
thats the idea

unlocked..? as in lock screen or as in unlocked to flash custom roms.

lock screen-yea probly need to unlock to even get the cabs (prolly not the 1 you talkin bout)

unlocked(custom roms)-if this is wat you mean by unlocked then no you dont need to be unlocked to install cabs

Yea i meant unlocked as in custom roms haha thank kj. one last off topic question, sorry...how do you make registry edits? and when i try to open CHTEditor it say "There is a version mismatch with cookies home tab v. check CHTEditor thead on xda for appropriate version"
Old 03-21-2010, 10:28 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
In an effort to make sure that you all have the most up to date applications, and that the creaters of the information are getting the credit they so greatly deserve, I will only be moving links to the OP if the link points to the source thread/url going forward.

Please help me keep the thread alive and point to the source
roger dat...

CHTeditor link is here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633590
Old 03-21-2010, 10:31 PM
HI Fly Guy

[QUOTE=augozageek;1648487]
Quote:

Yea i meant unlocked as in custom roms haha thank kj. one last off topic question, sorry...how do you make registry edits? and when i try to open CHTEditor it say "There is a version mismatch with cookies home tab v. check CHTEditor thead on xda for appropriate version"
it means to make sure you have both versions #s of 1.6.1

if you do uninstall both then soft reset. then install the home mod then soft reset then the editor then soft reset...try that

if you install the cookie editor you dont need to do reg edits... it does it 4 you. unless you were talkin in general then use total commander or resco reg. or even dotfred taskmanager
Old 03-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

skroft16 is a n00b

[QUOTE=kjhadfield;1648368]i feel ya, i hate that when i lay down an it rotates on ya. but look 4 gyrator2 or changescreen:both rotation apps. thats the only way i kno of

I tried changescreen to no luck. I'm packing it in for tonight, but I'l try gyrator2 tomorrow. Thanks!
Old 03-21-2010, 10:35 PM
HI Fly Guy

[QUOTE=skroft16;1648503]
Quote:
i feel ya, i hate that when i lay down an it rotates on ya. but look 4 gyrator2 or changescreen:both rotation apps. thats the only way i kno of

I tried changescreen to no luck. I'm packing it in for tonight, but I'l try gyrator2 tomorrow. Thanks!
i, lately, started to have probs w/ changescreen too but didnt kno if it was me or not.the other should be ok but i dont think its being developed anymore so it may or may not have bugs
Old 03-22-2010, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

eore227 is just getting started

Is there a cab that removes the background for the calendar???? Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2