PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 04:48 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Offical Bugs List with Sprint Touch Pro 2 - WinMob. 6.5 Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBC1965 View Post
Actually, sending for the first time isn't the problem... it's when someone sends you a text and you reply using the Sense text interface. When you send a new text it actually uses the HTC text interface... if I'm not mistaken.
Let me go ahead and start texting back and forward with some friends then to see if i can reproduce that issue then
Old 03-19-2010, 04:49 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
Is Pagepool_changer verified to work with Stock Sprint WM6.5 update? I tried changing it to 25 twice. And both times I get to 11% it hangs, gets to 13% then said image is corrupt. Luckily I can flash to Stock update, but I would really like to make this change!!
I'm currently replicating what I told you. Set PP to 20. It paused at 11%, but completed OK. (Pausing at 11% happened with older devices too).

Waiting for it to finish setup now - stay tuned. Looking OK here.

EDIT: UPDATE -- It flashed successfully, and total Program Memory went from 183 to 178 when I increased PP from 15 to 20 (as expected).

Last edited by willysp; 03-19-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BillJr106 is keeping up the good workBillJr106 is keeping up the good work

Looks like you cant change the pagepool on the stock... I give up... If anyone comes up with a new way to fix the page pool I would love to know... BillJr106@hotmail.com... I definitely want to speed this thing up a bit...
Old 03-19-2010, 04:57 PM
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here's another upload of the PP changer - the one that just worked for me. maybe an upload/download problem the first time.

Last edited by willysp; 03-22-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgmayka View Post
I quickly concluded that WM6.5 no longer supports Live/MSN/Hotmail accounts at all--it expects you to use the web site instead. Ironically, WM6.5 (or at least our new Sprint firmware) does support Gmail right out of the box.

Time to switch to Gmail.
I figured it out, open up the windows live icon, sync your email account in there, close out and the account will now show up in the email tab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:58 PM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Looks like you cant change the pagepool on the stock... I give up... If anyone comes up with a new way to fix the page pool I would love to know... BillJr106@hotmail.com... I definitely want to speed this thing up a bit...
See above - it did work for me. Try the other upload of the PP changer.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I tried it 6 or 7 times... I tried 20, 24, and 25.... Always pauses at 11% gets to 12, 13% then crashes and says image is corrupt... just started the stock again, hangs at 11% but then keeps going... just to verify, I am extracting the files, copying to desktop, extracting pagepool_changer exe into the folder, running it and changing it, clicking change, hit close, click romupdate utility, and let er rip....

I cant get past 13% after the long pause at 11%
Old 03-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

while im trying, do you guys notice any change in smoothness after the change? I am hoping for touchflo and tabs and scrolling to be a little smoother... is it doing anything for you?

Or am I wasting my time and its just a processor limitation...
Old 03-19-2010, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Odeezie is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Odeezie

Facebook integration isn't working for me, I have to set everything manually and also The Facebook albums are not loading pictures within Sense.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:14 PM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
while im trying, do you guys notice any change in smoothness after the change? I am hoping for touchflo and tabs and scrolling to be a little smoother... is it doing anything for you?

Or am I wasting my time and its just a processor limitation...
I'm flashing back to 15 to see if I notice a difference.

In the mean time, attached is the entire flashing folder from Calk's kitchen. Put the Sprint .nbh in there and try it (the sprint folder has several extra one-time files).

Last edited by willysp; 03-22-2010 at 11:05 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2