PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BillJr106 is keeping up the good workBillJr106 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Offical Bugs List with Sprint Touch Pro 2 - WinMob. 6.5 Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
agree, sounds like just a bunch of questions lol... ooo well, so much for official bug list

Sorry, I thought running sluggish was a bug. I apologize if my ignorance corrupted the thread.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Last question for Pagepool... is there a reason why 20 or 24 and not 25? Or is it just a preferred number people have ??
Old 03-19-2010, 04:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Sprint should reimburse PPCGeeks for having to clean up all the extra Sprint threads going up. People are everywere with comments. Wonder if anyone actually asks Sprint or HTC a question?

Droidrox39
Old 03-19-2010, 04:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
Last question for Pagepool... is there a reason why 20 or 24 and not 25? Or is it just a preferred number people have ??
Because your using up your RAM by making it bigger. Take my advise stay around 18-20.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:07 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
Sorry, I thought running sluggish was a bug. I apologize if my ignorance corrupted the thread.
I don't really understand you're meaning to it running "sluggish", It is running pretty fast for me, no freeze up's, signs of being slow, perhaps it is user cabs you installed? but no it being slow isn't really a bug lol, don't call yourself ignorant, no one is ignorant
Old 03-19-2010, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

MBC1965 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to MBC1965

Screen freezes when I reply to a text. The text goes out okay, but when I hit back it takes like 30 seconds to get back to the previous screen. Did a hard reset, and even reflashed, and the same thing happens. Any thoughts?
Old 03-19-2010, 04:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cigga24 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsfsfsfs View Post
When I added an email account (Gmail), I set the size settings to download "entire message;" however, only 6k or 7k are being downloaded, rendering email sort of useless (who wants to download each message separately? WWhat is this? 1995?).

I tried setting max size to 50kB instead, but same issue. Has anyone else encountered this? Or is this some fluke that is somehow my fault?
If you use google sync, delete the account and re-enable but leave the size limit blank. I got one email thats 29k.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:17 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBC1965 View Post
Screen freezes when I reply to a text. The text goes out okay, but when I hit back it takes like 30 seconds to get back to the previous screen. Did a hard reset, and even reflashed, and the same thing happens. Any thoughts?
I personally don't know what is wrong for you guys... I mean I would make a vid of how smooth my Sprint ROM is... no lag what so ever and i can perfectly send messages, did you install any cabs, any specific that disable the messenger or such? mods?
Old 03-19-2010, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

lgmayka is keeping up the good worklgmayka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
i cant get my live account to sync. every time i try it just opens opera and goes to live.com. ive tryed multiple times with multiple hard resets
I quickly concluded that WM6.5 no longer supports Live/MSN/Hotmail accounts at all--it expects you to use the web site instead. Ironically, WM6.5 (or at least our new Sprint firmware) does support Gmail right out of the box.

Time to switch to Gmail.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Tried to change it to 25... at 11% of the update progress I got an error that says the image file is corrupted. Looks like I may be bricked.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2