PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

dskansas is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Offical Bugs List with Sprint Touch Pro 2 - WinMob. 6.5 Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRGalioto View Post
after a day or so of use, my on-screen keyboard goes crazy and gets stuck in numbers mode. have to hard reset to get it back to normal just to have it go back the next day again.
I have an issue with this also. I've been running the new rom since it came out and this just started the other day. I can't remember what program I was in where I was going to enter a zip code and the number pad popped up. I remember thinking that it was handy at the time but it hasn't gone back to the numeric keyboard since. I haven't installed any new programs or cabs since I installed the cleanup cab and that was a few days after the new rom. The keyboard was working fine with the cleanup cab for at least a week before this issue. I'm not saying that the issue is with the cleanup cab but thought I would point out that it was the most recent install. I would love to find a solution without having to do a hard reset.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
I had the same issue. Manila would begin to lock up as well. Hard reset and did not install the cookie mod and memory is much lower. However, others on here are running the mod and do not report an issues, so not certain that is the problem.

I don't have any mods except GT2L's tweaks.
But the memory leakage is starting to be worrisome.

Not sure if you guys installed that but not sure if it's a ROM issue or a mod issue.

Running on 79+% & only 40MB left on Program memory....eeeash.
i am experiencing this with nothing installed ... i was gonna try gt2l cab in hopes i could not have this issue. phone is verrrrrrry slow now as a result.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:39 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

here's something i wanna know, is anyone else logging in to this site and seeing a hockey team? don't think i'm crazy, but every once and a while a hockey team in a circle pops up between the threads.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:44 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Dr...
This doesn't prove your craziness nor does it disprove it.
However... I have never seen a hockey team when logging in to this site. Unless you're referring to the men of ppcgeeks.com thread. Some of those guys there look like they should be playing hockey.
lol.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:50 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

i'm serious, when i come here in stock opera with the stock rom, a hockey team in a huddle shows up from time to time. i hope i'm not going crazy lol!
Old 03-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

What team is it? lol

I do have a real post for this thread though not psychotropic hallucinations. LOL

My battery meter on the stock taskbar is hit or miss... It never gives an accurate reading. If I click on the battery icon I get a popup which tells me the actual percentage left. Otherwise I will show full battery for ever or the charging icon even when I'm not connected.
I did install and uninstall a couple of different taskbars which may hve caused some of this freaky behavior. But that doesn't explain DR's hockey team.
lol
p.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Account Disabled

after you d/l a taskbar, did you d/l the percentage fix cab....ah ha!
Old 03-30-2010, 03:21 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I want to see that too, I want the same meds the Doc is having, prescription any1,lol sup doc! I say re-bookmark ppcgeek, maybe it just got messed up...lol Yo, Azteca, what TB are you using or I should say messing with? I am using ART taskbar,

Last edited by HBOOT; 03-30-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
after you d/l a taskbar, did you d/l the percentage fix cab....ah ha!
I never installed the percentage fix cab.
I installed one of tsowen's taskbars then I installed one on top without uninstalling tsowens... then I uninstalled that one and Now I'm back to stock. but I have problems. Thinking about installing another one of tsowens... He does great work. But I want one that's not so colorful.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
I want to see that too, I want the same meds the Doc is having, prescription any1,lol sup doc! I say re-bookmark ppcgeek, maybe it just got messed up...lol Yo, Azteca, what TB are you using or I should say messing with? I am using ART taskbar,
first I installed PurianS Tsowen Modded Taskbar... It's nice just too colorful for my taste. Then I tried BiGnAdad CDMA TransparentTaskbarV1[1].6 and that messed me up... I had not uninstalled tsowens when I installed this one but was able to uninstall. Things seem to have reverted back to stock but then I got this battery issue.
You can see my screenshot in my sig... looks like charging but wasn't
p.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2