PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: WP7 no removable storage, no file explorer, no usb hdd, NO COPY AND PASTE

don't worry dr8820, i've already heard all i need to hear, i could careless about bbholiday, he's not somebody anybody cares about on this thread i'll let that go in one ear out the other. if the thread gets closed oh well, no sweat off my back if the dude actually read through the thread he could read i was on wp7 until these recent annoucements, thats when i changed my mind and i asked what others thought.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 03-18-2010 at 02:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:57 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
don't worry dr8820, i could careless about bbholiday, he's not somebody anybody cares about on this thread
dont hold back p, let us know what you really think. lol.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff

" hmm lets see, this forum reads Touch Pro 2, I guess that means I should post all my Windows 7 thoughts here!"

... I guess these forums are just to complicated for some.

Old 03-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
" hmm lets see, this forum reads Touch Pro 2, I guess that means I should post all my Windows 7 thoughts here!"

... I guess these forums are just to complicated for some.
wow you can't read or what, i already stated why i posted in this forum, open your eyes and read the post before opening your mouth. Where does complication come in when i gave the exact reasoning for posting in here. Now whether you agree with it or not is entirely up to you but posting the stupid confusion smiley and saying its complicated is just ignorance. why don't you just stop complaining and go tell on me like a lil snitch. if you don't want to read the thread don't read it, you make it seem like i'm forcing you to read this thread or something of that nature. the reasoning incase you missed it the 1st time.

Quote:
...you know tp2 forum is the only thread that gets any real traffic, especially from the main contributors of this forum.
edit: main contributors is obviously not including bbholiday

Last edited by p-slim; 03-18-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff

" if this forum gets a lot of traffic, do i still need to follow rule number 7? man, this is hard to understand!"

7) Stay on topic and post in the correct forums

As large as the forum is, it is very helpful to the staff and your fellow members if you post in the correct forum. As threads become off topic it makes it hard for your fellow members to find the information he/she is searching for so be respectful and keep it on topic. If the thread continues to stay off topic a moderator may choose at there discretion to close the thread without warning. All new threads that are created and posted will be moved to the appropriate section by a staff member.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evil Evo
Carrier: Sprint

i360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

W7 is turning into failcat from what im reading. I wanted to believe but I may have to bow down if some of this is true... I mean not even a usb drive? And no storage.....geez. I may have to deflect to the overseers at this rate and be included in their world domination.

*damn*
Old 03-18-2010, 03:50 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:

" if this forum gets a lot of traffic, do i still need to follow rule number 7? man, this is hard to understand!"

7) Stay on topic and post in the correct forums

As large as the forum is, it is very helpful to the staff and your fellow members if you post in the correct forum. As threads become off topic it makes it hard for your fellow members to find the information he/she is searching for so be respectful and keep it on topic. If the thread continues to stay off topic a moderator may choose at there discretion to close the thread without warning. All new threads that are created and posted will be moved to the appropriate section by a staff member.
i know the rules you don't need to quote them for me, hence the reason i said go tell on me and be a snitch if you feel offended by me posting in the wrong forum. The law also says only go 65mph on the freeway, do you think i actually drive 65mph?
Old 03-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Bravo Puppet.... Bravo =D>
Old 03-18-2010, 04:02 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:

Bravo Puppet.... Bravo =D>
i'm not singing nothing, its you crying about posting in the wrong forum. are you playing that violen for yourself
Old 03-18-2010, 07:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
i was on wp7 until these recent annoucements, thats when i changed my mind
I think that's pretty much the same for all of us. We were all looking forward to WP7. None of us knew how retarded Microsoft would turn out to be.

Seriously, it's nothing but an iPhone imitation.

Forget Pocket PC (which is what it was when I started using it) they should just call it imitation iPhone.

And for the record, I never would have foundt his thread if it was in another forum. I think the vast majority of people on this site that care(d) about Win Phone 7 are using a TP2, so this is probbaly the best place to put it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2