View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 03:08 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: WP7 no removable storage, no file explorer, no usb hdd, NO COPY AND PASTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
" hmm lets see, this forum reads Touch Pro 2, I guess that means I should post all my Windows 7 thoughts here!"

... I guess these forums are just to complicated for some.
wow you can't read or what, i already stated why i posted in this forum, open your eyes and read the post before opening your mouth. Where does complication come in when i gave the exact reasoning for posting in here. Now whether you agree with it or not is entirely up to you but posting the stupid confusion smiley and saying its complicated is just ignorance. why don't you just stop complaining and go tell on me like a lil snitch. if you don't want to read the thread don't read it, you make it seem like i'm forcing you to read this thread or something of that nature. the reasoning incase you missed it the 1st time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
...you know tp2 forum is the only thread that gets any real traffic, especially from the main contributors of this forum.
edit: main contributors is obviously not including bbholiday
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 03-18-2010 at 03:11 PM.