PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 07:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Search for the best hard silicone/rubber , plastic , or skin case...

I ordered one of the silicone cases from ebay. It's a little loose on the sides. Its tolerable, but I can pull the sides off on the front about a half inch. It snaps right back into place, but I would think that I shouldn't be able to do this. No problems with the back at all. Is anyone else's like this?
Old 05-28-2010, 02:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

Yes, mine is the same way. Odd thing was I expected that to drive me nuts, but I don't notice it anymore. Unless I specifically pull on it, it stays put.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Does anyone know of a holster or other case that the TP2 with the silicone case will fit into? I don't like carrying my phone in my pocket. I'm looking for somthing like the OEM Mogul case. It has to have an opening so I can use it with headphones. I was looking at some of the available HD2 cases online, but I really have no idea if the silicone case will fit in them.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstreamv2 View Post
1. Seido Innocase. $33 shipped. Also avail on ebay from a auth. reseller (not personally verified yet) for $28. Though for the $5 diff, I might buy direct from seido, I hear they have great customer service. Great reviews, extremely thin (1mm?). Only problem is I'm a tinkerer and in this post someone mentions that if you take the case on and off too many times, the tabs will break off. If I can find a decent case for $10 that will do they same, I'd rather buy and go through 3 of them.
I have purchased 2 seido and agree that the tabs are weak but if you are more carefull they will last a long time. I've done a lot of flashing and resetting. My worse problem is that both of them broke not at the tabs but on the front screen portion on the top left hand corner. Both broke exactly the same spot after only a couple of months use. I really liked the feel and size of the seido but will not be buying a third, maybe I'll go with #2.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 05-28-2010, 10:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

navrec1 is a n00b

honestly the body glove is the best case I seen for the TP2. I got mine for $10.99. There was no shipping and handling charge. I got it 3 days later. It has a great feel and it is the exact size. Got it off overstock.com
Old 05-28-2010, 10:47 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by navrec1 View Post
honestly the body glove is the best case I seen for the TP2. I got mine for $10.99. There was no shipping and handling charge. I got it 3 days later. It has a great feel and it is the exact size. Got it off overstock.com
+1 for the Body Glove. I have had mine since they released it, its missing 2 of the clips on the bottom half (my fault for taking it on and off to many times) but it still holds like a champ.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2