View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 09:48 PM
fat boy
VIP Member

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Search for the best hard silicone/rubber , plastic , or skin case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstreamv2 View Post
1. Seido Innocase. $33 shipped. Also avail on ebay from a auth. reseller (not personally verified yet) for $28. Though for the $5 diff, I might buy direct from seido, I hear they have great customer service. Great reviews, extremely thin (1mm?). Only problem is I'm a tinkerer and in this post someone mentions that if you take the case on and off too many times, the tabs will break off. If I can find a decent case for $10 that will do they same, I'd rather buy and go through 3 of them.
I have purchased 2 seido and agree that the tabs are weak but if you are more carefull they will last a long time. I've done a lot of flashing and resetting. My worse problem is that both of them broke not at the tabs but on the front screen portion on the top left hand corner. Both broke exactly the same spot after only a couple of months use. I really liked the feel and size of the seido but will not be buying a third, maybe I'll go with #2.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt